DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Kobold Hall (4e)

I've created a MOD from the Kobold Hall adventure in the Dungeon Master's Guide and figured post a link here in case anyone else might find it useful. I'm working on the other adventures (Keep on the Shadowfell, Thunderspire Labyrinth, etc) as well. I wasn't sure which forum to post them but since they are 4e I figured probably here. let me know if there are any issues with the MOD.

[MODERATOR: Link removed - please only share material that can be legally shared.]

Thanks!
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 21st, 2019 at 00:53.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry that the first thing anyone does is to remove your cool modules. We don't allow any sharing of copyright protected material on these forums. Sorry, but we're very pro-active in removing material that violates copyright. It's great that you're willing to share your hard work with the community, but please keep it to OGL/SRD, community commons, or material you have permission of the copyright holder to distribute. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, sorry! I didn't even think about that! A very good point.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information