DICE PACKS BUNDLE

experienced FG 3.5 DM willing to give a tutorial?

I'm new to the DM side of FG & am having the worst time finding any current tutorials, so I'm floundering with trying to get up to speed before we start the campaign (so far it's been build sessions since everyone is a noob, but we're past that now). Is there anyone out there who's savvy with the system that can help guide me over gchat or teams or something? Willing to pay for your time.

i am a player and help with coding effects in our PF1e group, so I have gaps in my DM knowledge. I know FG academy has a ton of people that like to help and the run classes for that (I started there a few years back). you are also welcome to hit me up on discord and If we can get a mutual time I could run through some of the things I know using screen share and such.

I personally would start with a prebuilt module and run a few sessions that everyone knows is a test run, or run a session with 1 player running a few characters and just try it out.

Many people will say to run FG with no extensions first and then add as you see what you think needs "a boost", IMO for the PF1e/3.5 ruleset, I think there are several extensions and mods that you should just start with as they handle several things automatically for you. but that can also be confusing if no one in the group has ever done any coding at all (I had 2 coding classes in HS in the late 80's, then some basic things through the years that were mostly google searched answers).

my life has gotten busy but it frees up in spurts, reach out if you feel comfortable (discord in signature). or go to https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com/ (most of their stuff is info on FG with no extensions)

Good luck and keep reaching out
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Hi @sisterhavoc

I've years of experience in FGU running 3.5/3.x and would be more than willing to show you some ropes or answer questions.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord @daveryder
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Thread Information