5E Character Create Playlist

One Shot - 5E D&D - The Farlington Riverfront Rat Gang (1st level) 7:30-10:30 pm BST

One Shot - 9 June 2019 - UK – GMT/BST) – - Beginners and returning players welcome

FG License: Ultimate (anyone can join the game, including free users)

Game System: D&D 5E, Adventure: The Farlington Riverfront Rat Gang

This should be completed in less than three hours.

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord. Text can be used, but only for emotes, whispers, etc.

Number of Players in game & needed: 0/6

Character level & equipment: Starting level is 1, all standard equipment as defined by class. Pregens available or you can make a character an hour prior to game time on the server. My house rule for 5e in creating characters is this: Roll 4d6 (when I am on FG with you) drop the lowest number on each roll for all abilities. You choose in what abilities you place them. If you don’t like your rolls, for whatever reason, use can simply use the array 15,14,13,12,10,8.

One-off Permitted Books: (races, classes, spells, etc.): PHB, DMG, SCAG. only

Character restrictions: No aarakocra permitted. No evil alignments.

Details of scenario:

The old dockyards once served as the primary center of commerce in town. Years ago, political pressure from an influential merchant, Melissith Sauresan, who wanted the docks to be closer to her business, forced shipping concerns to move their docks upriver. The new facility accommodates larger ships, and the old docks fell into disuse.

Talk of converting the property into a set of riverside shops died when a rat infestation proved to be an unsolvable problem. Thus, the old dockyards have been decaying for years.

You have agreed to visit the Farlington riverfront location to help Larisae Veron, the surviving spouse of a slain charitable merchant, Tarlo Veron, who had recently himself financed the creation of a school for Farlington's children. Mrs Veron wants you to seek to retrieve a small locked chest her husband prized, which was apparently stolen by rats.

---------------------------------------

STARTING GOLD: Method from PHB p. 143 - You roll 3 to 5 1d4's and multiply it by 10gp, with the number depending on your class (Monks also don't multiply it, since they don't need starting weapons or armor). Obviously, this roll should be done with your GM present.

Apply in the game calendar (link below) should you wish to play.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3514

Let me know if you have any questions.

dmKevin
    Last edited by dmkevin; June 9th, 2019 at 09:28.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

I'm interested. CDT -6 (1:30pm-4:40pm). Experienced D&D 5E, beginner FG (have ultimate). Discord is aponly#8972

Hi jrpettit,

Thanks for your interest. I pasted an image below with the BST to CDT conversion so you could be sure of game time.

Please feel free to click the link for the game calendar and apply and I will confirm you are playing.

Regards,

dmkevin

time BST TO CDT.PNG

I signed up on the calendar and sent a dm in discord. My discord is Ticklefist #4858.

We have not started playing yet if others want to join.

dmkevin:

Looking for players for one shot D&D 5E tonight (9 June 2019) at 19:30 BST. Should last about 2.5 to 3 hours. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3514https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...0-10-30-pm-BST

Thread Information