STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 4 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon-Fri EST US Time Zone prefer Pathfinder 1E

FG License: We play free games.
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We're looking for a three times a week game and are available on weeknights, Monday-Friday, after 5.
    Term: i.e. Long term. We're looking for a GM for a long term, casual game or series of games after work a few times a week.
    Voice: Text-only please

Game System Preferred: The game systems we're interested in are Pathfinder 1E or Mutants and Masterminds 2E.
    Game System Experience: We have experience in Pathfinder 1E, Mutants and Masterminds 2E, D&D 5E, BASH (Basic Action Super Heroes), and Gamma World 4E
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: We are brand new to Fantasy Grounds though not Pathfinder

Character Type Preferred: We have a range. I've prefer flavorful and somewhat versatile masters of none, another likes skill monkeys, One really likes to customize and will reflavor classes or will actually bring the muscle wizard meme to life (well to story), and the most experienced of us likes his arcane casters in DnD type games and giant bruisers in superhero type games.
    About Us: Heh. We enjoy heavy roleplay and out-of-character joking. Somehow. We make that bounce back and forth work. And we like to bring it into combat, with gimmicky moves and zany actions. I've seen a slime hero steer a car with goo. In another incident a necromancer boneshook a boss into his own pain rune trap. My characters have a tendency to run away from the thick of it (see above: master of none) while aiding the others and coming up with some vicious mockery with or without the cantrip. We all like games where the party can affect the world, not necessarily conquer a continent but have NPCs and places that respond to their actions.
    We look for narratives that we can invest in.

If there's anything else you want to know, or need to tell me, please let me know through reply or a private message. If you prefer more continuous contact, attach your Discord Tag and Number to that message, and we can go from there.
    Last edited by CenturyEye; June 2nd, 2019 at 19:43.

Thread Information