5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    1) Thursdays

2) Jared

3) Elf Forge Cleric, Human Abjuration Wizard, or Tiefling Conquest Paladin

4) No, but I know the general hooks of Heist

5) My Wednesdays are booked, so I hope we could move the session 0 if I'm selected. I hope to learn the ins and outs of Fantasy Grounds with a campaign. I hope to have my own campaigns ready by the time Fantasy Grounds Unity is out.

If you still have an opening,
    1. Thursday
    2.You can call me Vir.
    3.Lizardfolk Druid, Half-Elf warlock hex-blade and kobold rouge.
    4.I have played several game and an experienced player.
    Last edited by WLV; June 2nd, 2019 at 21:59.

1) Either Night is fine

2) Denver

3) I like to play tactical tanks in heavy combat games, in heavy RP games I tend towards wiz/rogue.
    (I can and will play any role the party needs)

4) I have not played either

5) I have been playing since the early 90's and I am now 41..but I am new to fantasy grounds. Looking forward to finding a good group to join. Please let me know if you still have any spots available

If you are still considering spots I'm game

1.) Either night is fine.

2.) Raven is fine.

3.) I have played neither campaign.

4.) I am on eastern time as well so I shouldn't have any problems in that area, but I am new to fantasygrounds play so I may needs some time to get acclimated to the system.

This game looks like an absolute blast! Please let me know if there are no spots left.

1) I would personally prefer Thursday nights, but I can do either one.
    2) The name's Zach!
    3) I'm willing to play any class, but my first and second picks are Rogue/Barb (multiclass) and a wizard, respectively.
    4) No, I have not! I used to run some homebrew content over Roll20, and I haven't ever really read the major modules.
    5) I really enjoy all aspects of DnD 5e. I'll be enthralled with whatever you throw at me, be it combat or RP. It is super rewarding to play with a group who are playing to help eachother have fun.

I can't emphasize enough how much I would like to join your game. Thanks!

1) What night would you prefer our sessions to be on Tuesdays or Thursdays?
    I'm only available on Tuesday.

2) Please list your first name (Hey you can outright lie here how would I know? Just tell me what I can call you besides your character name).
    You can just call me Hue.

3) List your first-class choice and a second-class choice you would like or be willing to play.
    I've been wanting to try attempting a minmaxing warlock/rogue multiclass.
    If not that then I'd like to try my hand at a warlock/paladin/bard multiclass.

4) Have you played Water Deep: Dragon Heist or Dungeon of the Mad Mage (for 5e) yet? (If “Yes” – you are cool with the fact this game will include running both of those modules?)
    I have never played either of those.

5) List any other information you want me to know when considering your application for this campaign.
    I'm not a "role player" per se. I just sort of always describe what my character is doing or saying. I have had groups in the past where this was a turnoff for them. Sorry in advance.
    I'm very new to the game and even newer still to FG (I just bought it 2 days ago) so expect some technical difficulties from me when I'm trying to sort my way through things. I can create a character easily and I have a working knowledge of the program but I don't know how to do anything special yet. For instance, my way of doing sneak attack was adding in a weapon from the items, then changing its name to Sneak Attack. Then adding in modifiers until it was +0 and changing the hit die into what I wanted for Sneak Attack. Then I'd double click it to roll for Sneak Attack. I'm sure there's a better way. I also just recently got into attempting to use Effects in the Actions tab for /rest things like Action Surge. Still haven't gotten it all figured out yet but I'm working on it slowly.

1) Either day works for me, but I prefer Tuesdays.

2) Name’s Andrew, nice to meet you.

3) Monk first, Cleric second. Really, I just fill what the party needs.

4) I have DM’d Dragon Heist before, been wanting to use some of the stuff from Mad Mage. Fun set of adventures.

5) I’m usually the forever DM in my group but love to play when I get the chance. Usually the comedic relief.

Thanks for the consideration.

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    Greetings!

I would be interested to play in this campaign if still available, the following is provided:

1) What night would you prefer our sessions to be on Tuesdays or Thursdays?

Tuesday, but I can play on Thursday

2) Please list your first name (Hey you can outright lie here how would I know? Just tell me what I can call you besides your character name).

Bruce, but I have many aliases ........

3) List your first-class choice and a second-class choice you would like or be willing to play.

I typically play a melee type so fighter/pally, but I have been known to do the rogue/bard thing.

4) Have you played Water Deep: Dragon Heist or Dungeon of the Mad Mage (for 5e) yet? (If “Yes” – you are cool with the fact this game will include running both of those modules?)

I am currently DMing a party through those adventures, I have read Dragon Heist but not the second one, I am very good at not using player knowledge to influence character actions though

As for additional info; I am dedicated to being at the table on time and ready to go, I don't miss sessions, I love to RP and well, kill things too. I am not a rules lawyer or power player. I like to create characters and allow them to grow with the party.

Anyway, if you are full, good luck, have fun and tell a great tale.

Thank you to all of you for expressing interest in this game. For now the players that have been selected have been notified and recruitment is closed. Rest assured I will make a post here if , for any reason, I need to fill a spot. Thank you again.

1) Thursday's but i'm flexible.

2) Matty or Mat

3) Goblin/Halfling Bard or Dwarven Fighter

4) I haven't played either, pretty adept with 5e

5) Just looking to have a good time

Thread Information