DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP: GURPS Shadowrun one shot adventure.

This coming weekend (1st June), I am running a Shadowrun (in GURPS) one shot adventure which will span 2 sessions. This will be open to 2 players who can commit to playing the weekends of the 1st and 8th of June. Pregenerated characters are available. As per usual for my group, we will use Fantasy Grounds and voice comms, so a microphone is necessary. The session will also be streamed on the OlympusRPG Twitch channel as our regular weekly stream.

Interested people should PM me.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Well that's a bummer. I didn't find this until a couple days late.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Well that's a bummer. I didn't find this until a couple days late.
    Yeah...The two slots are filled, unless the situation changes for the 2nd half of the adventure this weekend.

However, the availability of some players in our group is will be a little sketchy for a month or so. There may be opportunities join us in during this period. If anything comes up, it will likely be short notice, so keep an eye out.
    Last edited by ronnke; June 4th, 2019 at 05:43.

If I knew how to speak English I would certainly try to participate, but unfortunately my knowledge of GURPS and Fantasy Grounds is better than my pronunciation!
    In my many questions, posts and comments I always have the friend google translator helping me.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    If I knew how to speak English I would certainly try to participate, but unfortunately my knowledge of GURPS and Fantasy Grounds is better than my pronunciation!
    In my many questions, posts and comments I always have the friend google translator helping me.
    I'm learning Spanish 'poco a poco' and can't tell you how many times I have gone back and forth in Google Translate using 'reverse translate' until I find the correct word to translate my sentences properly. So I understand.

PS. sorry it's a bit of a hijack.

I'm also interested for future runs of this Shadowrun game or other GURPS games like it. (GURPS Goblin and GURPS Celtic Myth are on my long-term play/GM wish list.)

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    I'm also interested for future runs of this Shadowrun game or other GURPS games like it. (GURPS Goblin and GURPS Celtic Myth are on my long-term play/GM wish list.)
    Well, the opportunity is there for 2 people to join us in yet another one shot Shadowrun (GURPS) adventure, spanning 2 session. The game time for the first session can be found via the link below, with the second session being the same time on the following weekend. Interested people must be able to commit to playing both sessions.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1...-6-16&sln=8-12

This is still open. Anyone interested?

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    This is still open. Anyone interested?
    Interested, yes, but unfortunately I’ll be traveling during one of your sessions so couldn’t make that

Ah darn. I would have loved to... but have commitments for both weekends.

Thread Information