FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Just pushed a new update that should address the crash issue.

It appeared to be related to any closing of windows tied to database. Due to the issue, it would appear to be sporadic, though reloading while a database-linked window with a list was open would always trigger.

Please let me know if you still see anything.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; June 12th, 2019 at 02:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a new update that should address the crash issue.

It appeared to be related to any closing of windows tied to database. Due to the issue, it would appear to be sporadic, though reloading while a database-linked window with a list was open would always trigger.

Please let me know if you still see anything.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you very much Seems to work now

It took us a little while to understand what was happening, but the players stopped seeing the enemy [TURN] text show in the chat in this version, without seeing an option to fix this. Please see image:
    No Enemy Turn - Player.jpg

Then the GM showed us that the enemy is treated as invisible in the chat, even though they are visible in the combat tracker:
    No Enemy Turn - GM.jpg

This is in 5E.

Are we blind and are missing a new setting or is this a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarezar View Post
    It took us a little while to understand what was happening, but the players stopped seeing the enemy [TURN] text show in the chat in this version, without seeing an option to fix this. Please see image:
    No Enemy Turn - Player.jpg

Then the GM showed us that the enemy is treated as invisible in the chat, even though they are visible in the combat tracker:
    No Enemy Turn - GM.jpg

This is in 5E.

Is there an extension turned on? it seems odd because token ID and visibility buttons are not visible. There is an option to skip hidden chars in the options. might you have that on?
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    it seems odd because token ID and visibility buttons are not visible.
    The screenshot is showing the player side of the combat tracker, not the GM side - hence why the data is limited.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarezar View Post

This is in 5E.

I can replicate this. If the NPC is visible in the CT, whilst it shows the NPC turn on the GM side it doesn't show the NPC turn on the client side. GM side is showing the NPC as invisible whether it is visible or not on the CT. So I would put this one down as a bug.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thanks for all the reports. I'm coming back online after an interstate move, and just finishing on my catch up work.

Updates
    • [CoreRPG+] Visible enemies did not announce turns in player chat. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Help button in background image window not working. Fixed.
    • [5E] Concentration and system shock saving throws were not accounting for CON effects. Fixed.

Movable desktop panel window positions not being saved. Fixed.

Does this include the Chat Window. IO can't seem to get it to stay in a new position or size.
    I tried Unlocking/Moving/ (/save) Close and reopen (it moved back to the default position )
    Also tried Unlocking/Move /Lock/ (/save) Close and reopen (it moved back to the default position )

I even made a new campaign for 3.5E with no extensions loaded.

Am I doing something wrong>
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I just tested it both in a CoreRPG campaign as well as a PFRPG campaign.

Can you double-check that 3.3.8 is running, and you're not using any extensions?

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates
    • Very old tablet pen code removed (11+ years), as it causes application failure with latest tablet pen drivers.
    • [CoreRPG+] Token health and effect tooltip option setting removed, since it exposed GM data to players.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information