FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

Blog Entries
    So you're saying I passed my Save vs. Temptation? What if I want to voluntarily waive that saving throw?

There's something about seeing flashing red button... pretty red button... must... press... button...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    So you're saying I passed my Save vs. Temptation? What if I want to voluntarily waive that saving throw?

There's something about seeing flashing red button... pretty red button... must... press... button...
    Or you failed your save and bought too many items!

I'm not there yet, I guess I might have to go back to the store and buy more?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I am in the no red update camp as well

Sarezar,

In response to your post a page back:

2. Icons sorted by harm level
    This isn't something I want to tackle at this point, since it needs to be written for every ruleset, and I need to limit v3.3.8 work to spend time on FGU. Please add to the wish list in my sig below.

3. Single icon for all effects
    This already exists as the "Mark" option for token effects.

4. Combining effect icons
    This is what the more effect icon is for (green circle with plus).

5. Effect icon tooltip text
    Effects that are visible to players should have tooltip text on the matching icon when displayed. The only difference in the code between host and client is that effects marked as "GM only" are not shown to players in either the CT or on the token.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    2. Icons sorted by harm level
    This isn't something I want to tackle at this point, since it needs to be written for every ruleset, and I need to limit v3.3.8 work to spend time on FGU. Please add to the wish list in my sig below.
    Of course; that's perfectly reasonable.

3. Single icon for all effects
    This already exists as the "Mark" option for token effects.
    One more thing that we didn't know and now do because we've always used the Token Text option!
    Awesome!

5. Effect icon tooltip text
    Effects that are visible to players should have tooltip text on the matching icon when displayed. The only difference in the code between host and client is that effects marked as "GM only" are not shown to players in either the CT or on the token.
    Yes, I understand that. Unless an extension is causing an issue, this doesn't work on the very first (left) effect icon that appears on an enemy/NPC token when applied by the player. It works for any other effect. The effect type/text doesn't seem to make a difference, it's always the first icon. I'll see if we can grab a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing that. Or am I misunderstanding?
    Based on what I learned from Moon Wizard's post above, it looks like you have your settings to use Mark instead of icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarezar View Post
    Based on what I learned from Moon Wizard's post above, it looks like you have your settings to use Mark instead of icons?
    No it was set to icons; but depending on the map and/or token size the icons might all get amalgamated into one because there isn't room for them to display individually. The screenie below shows it better. Each of the icons when moused over tells you what it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Sarezar View Post
    Yes, I understand that. Unless an extension is causing an issue, this doesn't work on the very first (left) effect icon that appears on an enemy/NPC token when applied by the player. It works for any other effect. The effect type/text doesn't seem to make a difference, it's always the first icon. I'll see if we can grab a video.
    OK, I think I have embarrassing good news. The issue seems to be caused when the client is still running 3.3.7
    Apologies for the false alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No it was set to icons; but depending on the map and/or token size the icons might all get amalgamated into one because there isn't room for them to display individually. The screenie below shows it better. Each of the icons when moused over tells you what it is.
    Oh right! Thanks for the clarification. I hadn't seen your quick reply, but as you can see it was a "user error" on our part.
    Last edited by Sarezar; July 14th, 2019 at 19:25.

Updates

• [5E] Fractional ability multiplier in damage action would cause damage to become untyped. Fixed.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E/d20Mod] Immediate action reset occurring at start of turn, should be end of turn. Fixed.

Regards,
    JPG

• [PFRPG/3.5E/d20Mod] Immediate action reset occurring at start of turn, should be end of turn. Fixed.

Ui cool, thank you very much

Updates

• [5E] Fractional ability multiplier in damage action would cause damage to become untyped. Fixed.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks for the update!

Thread Information