STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupp View Post
    Since the days I bought FG 1.05 there have been statements from the devs to introduce LOS with dynamic lighting. And after checking back every 6 to 12 months in the last few years we are still in the " we might add it later" phase. And even now with Unity it is still not a confirmed feature. I think it's time for me to give up on this and finally settle for maptools for good.
    Stage 1 of dynamic lighting is done. Now Smiteworks have to implement all the other parts (like range, nightvision, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Stage 1 of dynamic lighting is done. Now Smiteworks have to implement all the other parts (like range, nightvision, etc).
    Finally some news. I'm waiting this feature to upgrade from FGC to FGU, since i think it does help a ton when setting a mood for a campaign. I hope you guys finish it soon

Quote Originally Posted by ArckWar View Post
    Finally some news. I'm waiting this feature to upgrade from FGC to FGU, since i think it does help a ton when setting a mood for a campaign. I hope you guys finish it soon
    Same here. My group will wait for this. Would be great and keeps FGU in line with the competitors.

I have to admit, after watching some Foundry games on youtube I'm getting more than a bit impatient with the progress of FGU in terms of lighting effects. I really hope that this is a priority going forward.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    I have to admit, after watching some Foundry games on youtube I'm getting more than a bit impatient with the progress of FGU in terms of lighting effects. I really hope that this is a priority going forward.
    See; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Carl-and-John

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is fantastic. Totally understand that some things take time. Excited to see this added in the future.

Thanks for the heads up. I subscribed to that thread so I can keep an eye on it.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

the video stream today showed a lot of really cool stuff... totally wasn't expecting to see all of that...

Just saw the videos --- very cool! I can't wait for this to go live.

Thread Information