5E Character Create Playlist

Steam purchase key

Hello everyone,

I just purchased FG via Steam (FG + Ultimate Upgrade) and in doing so got 2 steam keys (FG + FG UU)

If I understood the info correctly, I need to enter my ultimate upgrade key on the settings tab to activate the product but that made me wonder, do I ever use the other key for anything?

Also, is there a way to check here on the website whether I have linked my steam account correctly to this FG account?

Thank you very much.

Hi Karore, welcome to FG.

As you correctly state only your ultimate key needs to be entered in the top box in settings. Leave the other entry blank. The other key that you got is for a Standard License. If you were to enter that key in the top slot you would then be in Standard license mode rather than Ultimate. So the answer is that you will be unlikely ever to need it.

If you go into settings and click manage, enter your username and password and then move on to syncing your Smiteworks and Steam accounts you will get an ok once that has been completed successfully. There's no other way to check.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zacchaeus

Thank you very much for the quick reply, I did think it was strange to not use the other key, but I'll leave it sitting there

I hope I'm not bothering too much, but if I may ask one more question:

Here on the forums, I see my user name on the top right of the page. When I go to the store here on the website I do not see my account name, I just see the "login" button. When I click to login, I get redirected here to the forum, already logged in my account. Is this normal behavior?

I want to buy some dlc via the website now, just wanted to be sure I'm at my account before I do it.

Thank you!

Yes, logging into the forums or the store is the same thing. Once you have logged in to one or the other you can switch between the two.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Damned and Zacchaeus,

Thank you both for your help, seems to be working fine.

I have also been reading some other posts from you, been able to forward the necessary port already, everything is good to go.

Once again, thanks for the support!

Thread Information