STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I am interested if you still have room for a player.

From your past posts I'm assuming you're somewhere in the AEST area, but have no 5E experience or interest. If you can make the times and day on a weekly basis without issue, I'm willing to bring you on board, so long as you know what you're in for. Though, are you actually interested enough in it to dive into what is often viewed as one of the cruellest settings in D&D when you seem more interested in Pathfinder or Starfinder?
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

I do have more experience with starfinder and pathfinder when compared to D&D but I'm still interested to give 5E a go. As for my location I am indeed do live in east coast Australia.

Alright then. Send me any further details via private message, if you feel the need, as far as character concepts or the like go. And basically anything you think I'd need to know in order to see about making the experience in the group better, or avoid things that may be a problem for you. Once I have enough players, I'll let you know, along with them, that we're ready to prepare to start.
    Last edited by Teknykk; May 10th, 2019 at 13:34.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

This will be a kickass campaign guys. Come join us, we have cookies and blood <3

Hey! New to the site and the interface but not new to dnd 5e (Been playing with 5e for about three years with friends irl, Lost Mines but whenever people couldn't make it, One shots with a player being a DM and that kinda sputtered out. In another homebrew game with friends that is at Level 7 but tis a bit inconsistent). Would definitely like to join another group since I work from home.

What time zone are you in exactly? I can see you're from Canada, so I expect you'll start playing this from somewhere between 4 AM to 8 AM your time, or somewhere thereabouts. I don't have an issue with this, I just want to be sure you can attend every session, barring a once in a blue moon event, and can turn up on time, entirely awake, and be reliable enough to continue to do so for as long as I run this.

Oh shoot my bad, it starts at 6am to 10am, which is very early for me. Sorry about that, I checked the time using the wrong time code.

My buddy and I would be interested if possible?

No worries Ramin, I thought I'd make sure. And if that buddy of yours is interested QueDaPayne, they'll need to contact me either here or if their Discord ID can be provided, there.

Thread Information