5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Thanks for your interest, both of you. I believe your time is correct djzombie, but the day is in fact on the same day, Friday, but at 6 AM as noted. If that still works for you, then feel free to send me a message regarding your interests, as far as character concepts are concerned, or anything else you feel the need to share or make clear to me beforehand. Same for you Helio, if you're still interested. I will answer any private messages as soon as I can. I'm juggling a few things here and there at the moment, but I'm still around to speak and answer things as needed.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Still looking for two heavy role-play inclined folks to join. So if there's anyone interested out there, you know what to do.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

If you still need I am still interested.
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    Yes there are three choices not just two.
    LeJohn #1574

Thread Information