5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 50 of 58 First ... 404849505152 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    5E SRD: the Burglar's Pack description text is duplicated.
    Noted
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Zacchaeus, the spell Conjure Animals needs an effect to impose concentration on the caster when cast. See Faerie Fire for an example that is working. I don't know if the other Conjure spells setup for it, I haven't cast them yet.

Thanks,
    David

Hi David, welcome to FG.

Not every spell has effects built in or words that the parser can interpret. For this spell (and for many others like it) you'll need to set up a dummy effect. Something like Conjured; (C) will do an set the expiry to an hour.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the Essentials Kit module Dragon of Icespire Peak on map for Tower of Storms (all maps) the link pins for the Golden Gull and the Orca both give the error "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules." The link to this information from the story entries 13.04.10.4 and 13.04.10.5 both work correctly so it appears to be isolated to the map.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    In the Essentials Kit module Dragon of Icespire Peak on map for Tower of Storms (all maps) the link pins for the Golden Gull and the Orca both give the error "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules." The link to this information from the story entries 13.04.10.4 and 13.04.10.5 both work correctly so it appears to be isolated to the map.
    Thanks for reporting.

Hi!

I noticed in the artificer from Rise of the last war that the alchemist archetype is missing the 5th level feature called alchemical savant.
    I looked over the rest and it is all there but the alchemist is missing the 5th level feature

Just wanted to report that

Quote Originally Posted by jkru2133 View Post
    Hi!

I noticed in the artificer from Rise of the last war that the alchemist archetype is missing the 5th level feature called alchemical savant.
    I looked over the rest and it is all there but the alchemist is missing the 5th level feature

Just wanted to report that
    Indeed, someone mentioned this to me on Discord. It is merged in with the Experimental Elixir feature. It is on my fix list, but thanks for reporting.

The new Reference Manual in Curse of Strahd is great, but I've noticed one inconsistency. The "Special Events X" Chapter Subheading is often included in the last subheading of the chapter, rather than it's own section. This is definitely true for Vallaki, Argynvostholt, and Amber Temple. I believe it is done correctly in all the other chapters, after a quick look. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    The new Reference Manual in Curse of Strahd is great, but I've noticed one inconsistency. The "Special Events X" Chapter Subheading is often included in the last subheading of the chapter, rather than it's own section. This is definitely true for Vallaki, Argynvostholt, and Amber Temple. I believe it is done correctly in all the other chapters, after a quick look. Thanks!
    Oops, well spotted. I'll add that to my list.

Hello!

The Acq Inc module in the Reference Manual section of the rules supplement:
    - Decisionist: Absentee ballot is missing its description

Thread Information