DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 58 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Tyranny of Dragons
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen
    Chapter 3
    Encounter 12

Story text says, "They maintain a two-person watch at the entrance (area 1); two dragonclaws are currently on duty in that area"
    This means the two guard tokens at the entrance of the tunnel to areas 12 & 13 are misplaced. They should be in area 12. If the tokens stay where they are, the tactics in the second paragraph cannot happen.
    I would move those guard tokens to be to either side of the tunnel entrance to area 11. This placement will allow them to accomplish the tactics in the second paragraph.

Encounter 13
    The cultist should start with the unconscious and intoxicated traits (if possible). If not, the DM will have to add them manually.
    Tyranny of Dragons
    Chapter 4

E04-06-12 Stranded
    The text says that the noble and guards are under the wagon, but token placement does not show that.
    I think I should rename this thread Astromath and PaperclipKiller's Bug reports

I'll wait for you to finish this one (since I'm sure you'll find more), before I tackle the adjustments. Meantime I'll start on COS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    My cleric player finally made it to a level to cast 6th level spells and I was this in the Players Handbook description:

Forbiddance

Components V,S,M (a sprinkling of holy water, rare

Then under the spell description it starts: incense, and powdered ruby worth at least 1,000 gp)

Looks like a copy paste oopsie to me
    Noted for fixing; thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If this is the scenario that you are describing then let me know and I'll send it on to Moon Wizard. If it isn't could you show me in pictures because I really can't follow all the g's and d's.
    Man, I guess a picture IS worth a thousand words!

The behavior in your screenshot is what I am seeing too - taking the first roll, I would have expected the non-critical damage to be the two black dice and the purple dice (6+4+4=14), but it is using the two black dice and he first green die (6+4+6=16), likewise for the critical damage.

And funny - I likely would never have seen this if I hadn't been trying to update my "Improved Critical" extension.

Thanks!

MTOF, Air Elemental Myrmidon

The word "Actions" appears at the end of the "Magic Weapons" trait. All actions appear in the Traits section.

Screenshot_2.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Tyranny of Dragons
    Chapter 5
    Story E05-03-00 Northbound, Again

Both tables can be changed from Chat to Enc.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    MTOF, Air Elemental Myrmidon

The word "Actions" appears at the end of the "Magic Weapons" trait. All actions appear in the Traits section.
    Brilliant! Noted for fixing

Tyranny of Dragons
    Chapter 5
    Story E05-03-00 Northbound, Again

Both tables can be changed from Chat to Enc.
    Added to the list

So before I report anything that may become a wall of text, I want to confirm if it is needed since there is an inconsistency with Constructs that isn't necessarily an issue.

Some Constructs, like the Scarecrow, mention in their traits the "Contruct Nature" which is about how it as a construct doesn't need air, food, drink or sleep. That isn't a trait listed typically in the MM, however it is listed in their description in the paragraphs in "Other". So I can see where it is from, and can also understand why it's there. I think it should be there personally.

With that said, some other Constructs, like the Animated Armor for example, don't have that as a trait but it is listed in their "Other" section under some paragraphs, and in fact has more detail about when it drops to 0 HP. Do you want a report of every Construct that doesn't have the trait set up like the Scarecrow? I'm only asking before I type up a rather large list potentially. As a DM, I do appreciate when the Trait is listed there like the Scarecrow personally.

The paper version of the MM generally mentions this trait in the description of the creature so that’s why it’s in notes. This isn’t limited to constructs but many undead and other types. I’m not convinced it needs to be in traits since it has no real impact on combat which is the main function of traits. The only time it could be useful is if the construct was an NPC follower or something similar.

I think there may be some inconsistency in the body of NPC’s from across the various publications that puts this in traits rather than notes. Also I think one or two developers have moved it into traits from notes.

I’m kind of disinclined to update every creature but having said that if the MM was updated that would also update the majority in all of the adventures that pull from the MM via par5e. But I remain to be convinced that doing so would enhance the DM experience in a combat situation.

Glad I checked beforehand! Only brought it up since some have it and some don't in traits but glad to see I won't need to bother typing up the list

Thread Information