DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 58 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    It opens fine for me as do backgrounds. Where are you trying to open the race from; it's hard to tell from your screenshot at exactly what point you are opening it and from where.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Here is a fully open screen. The buttons under race will not open. Save for the buttons in the each background in the Acquisitions Incorporated Players Module.
    verdan 2.png
    This is a signature testing 1. 2. 3.

Ah, got it. I had the DM one open as well and was clicking the wrong one. I'll see that the developer gets to know about this.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz651 View Post
    The Verdan race does not open in the Acquisitions Incorporated players module. I get the following message.
    Attachment 29191

Edit: Backgrounds are not working either, the same message.
    Raz:

This has been fixed and will be in the next update (Tuesday?).
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Out of the Abyss

All Drowcraft items need the additional text that they lose their enchantment if exposed to sunlight for 1 hour. I don't know what parcels they are all in, but that will also need adjusting.

Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Drow Breastplate, +1 needs the addition that it loses its enhancement bonus if exposed to sunlight for one hour. The description for that is found in 07.01.11.01 11a. Faces of Halaster.

It also needs to be fixed in Parcel 07.01.11 11. Disposal Cave.

This one may not be one. It's using information from this book and Out of the Abyss. The Guitar Dagger is specified to be Drow-made. Out of the Abyss specifies magic items made by Drow lose their enchantment if exposed to sunlight for 1 hour. But since it isn't specified as losing its magic like the piwafwi does in the book I can see that it won't have that effect. Mentioning it just in case though!

Regardless, the Guitar dagger is a magic weapon, as it does do something magically. It needs the magic property for damage. It is found in the Weapon Table, and the Parcel 13a. Treasury

Tomb of Annihilation

Draconic Longsword has a magic property, which means it should also have the magic damage property.

Gemmed Scimitar needs weapon properties. It's only labeled as a treasure.

Hoard of the Dragon Queen

Hazirawn needs an additional 1d6 necrotic damage and a +1 to hit/damage. Those bonuses are pre attunement and everyone using the weapon gets it automatically.

TYP Against the Giants

Iron Cask of Holding says "10 nches" instead of "10 inches" in the description.

Jeweled Mace needs mace weapon properties.

Dragon Heist

Sacrificial Dagger needs dagger weapon properties.

Mad Mage

Shindreer's Scourge is missing its weight of 3lbs

Tomb of Annihilation

Silvered Dagger has the silver property, but it isn't in its damage which means it isn't working. Tested on a werewolf.

Storm Kings Thunder

Silvered Dagger needs the silver property in its damage.

I generally don't create weapons for items which are really treasures like sacrificial daggers, jewelled maces etc. But I can add that.

The rest is noted.

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Raz:

This has been fixed and will be in the next update (Tuesday?).
    Ok, thanks.
    This is a signature testing 1. 2. 3.

Trying to add innate spells to an npc results in it going to spells instead and an error popping up. Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 10.20.35 AM.png

Thread Information