DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 58 First 123451353 ... Last
    Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    Danger at Dunwater
    Suggestion for Player map of environs: add a grid where each square is 100 ft. It'll make estimating distance easier.

Room 12 Temple
    The Amphisbaenae tokens should be "under" the alter and the shaman should be next to the alter based on the encounter description.

Room 22 Cave of the Giant Lizards
    The first sentence "If the party arrives here directly from the marsh, read:" of the boxed text should be outside the boxed text.
    The giant lizard tokens are not placed appropriately for a large creature token. IOW, they should not take up nine squares, only four.

Room 23 Guard Room
    The lizardfolk tokens should all be against the west wall per the description that they are all sitting on the bench against the west wall.

Room 24 Nursery
    The image used for the nursery is actually for room 22 Cave of the Giant Lizards.
    The commoner tokens are too regularly spaced. Placement needs to be a bit more random. The 13 hatchlings should also have tokens representing them just so the players can see where they are.

Room 27 Guard Room
    The render is a large creature and should only take up 4 squares, not nine.

Room 29 Barracks
    Somehow all the lizardfolk tokens are sized the same instead of Medium and Large. Also, the tokens were not locked to grid size. IOW, resizing the map did not resize the tokens to the grid.

Room 30 Subchief's Living Quarters
    The cask of wine is missing from the treasure parcel.

Room 40 Drill Hall
    According to the description, the dummy is on the east wall with the lizardfolk throwing javelins at it. Here's the problem. The placement of the queen, advisor and 2 guards are in the way. Their tokens need to be placed nearer the west (or even north or south) wall so they won't get hit by the thrown javelins. I, personally, would place the tokens near the south door.

Polluted Pool
    Suggestion: Even though no map is provided in the book, it would be nice to have a generic map of the pool included along with monster token placements.
    Last edited by astromath; May 25th, 2019 at 03:50.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    Salvage Operation
    Room 3 Navigator's Room
    The Ettercap and Giant Spider tokens are incorrectly placed. The table that they are above is near the bow in front of the mast pole, not near the starboard side of the ship.

Room 5 Spider Nest
    According to the description, the Ettercap is above the door to room 6 and the wolf spiders are to either side of the room 4 door. The tokens need to be relocated per description.
    Also, he Cargo Hold Access is a hazard and should have a write up for it.

Room 6 Food Storage
    According to the description, the human-sized bundles are a little less than 10 feet away from the door. This means one of the monster tokens need to be moved further away from the door, but still within 10 feet.

Room 10 Unholy Shrine
    According to the description both Giant Spiders are in one corner, not two separate corners. Also, the large tokens (again) are taking up 9 squares instead of 4.

Elder Octopus write-up.
    IMO, all of the actions should be traits. It is not the octopus doing the climbing. The tentacles are used on every NPC's & every PC's turn, and, therefore, also not an action. NPC is not an action (how could it???) and Round 2 is not an action (same reason).
    Last edited by astromath; May 25th, 2019 at 06:53.

As ever Astromath. thanks for your dedication in reporting the above. I've fixed everything and an amended module should get out on Tuesday.

A couple of things:

Room 29: Barracks. I'm not seeing an issue here - the tokens are correctly sized and snapped to the grid. I wonder if, perhaps, you placed the encounter and then double clicked a token to open the map from the CT? If you did that then the tokens don't snap to the grid and will all be the same size if the map has previously not been opened.

Room 10 Unholy Shrine. I can't really get the tokens into one corner without overlapping them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    The grid on the map "Dripping Caves" from Storm King's Thunder needs some realigning.
    As per out conversation on Discord; I'm not seeing this.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    As ever Astromath. thanks for your dedication in reporting the above. I've fixed everything and an amended module should get out on Tuesday.

A couple of things:

Room 29: Barracks. I'm not seeing an issue here - the tokens are correctly sized and snapped to the grid. I wonder if, perhaps, you placed the encounter and then double clicked a token to open the map from the CT? If you did that then the tokens don't snap to the grid and will all be the same size if the map has previously not been opened.

Room 10 Unholy Shrine. I can't really get the tokens into one corner without overlapping them.
    Room 29: All I did was drag the Encounter token to the combat tracker. Had to use the lock/unlock to fix the problem.

Room 10: See Room 2 where you have the Ettercap token overlapping with one of the spider swarm tokens.

I wish there was a fix for overlapping tokens. It has been suggested to the FG wish list years ago and it has lots of votes.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    Isle of the Abbey
    Room 11 Entrance Guardroom
    Token placement does not match description. Plus, you have the minotaur skeletons taking up 9 squares when they should take up only 4.

Room 12 Hallway Guardroom
    Ogre zombie token placement does not match description. And, again, you have a large token taking up 9 squares instead of 4.

Room 13 False Treasure Room
    The poisonous box token is supposed to be in front of the secret door according to the description.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    The Final Enemy
    Story 6.05 Sahuagin Stronghold: Fifth paragraph, third sentence: "Anywhere between area 19 and the points marked with a ? symbol in the corridors on the map,..." The question mark should be a dagger symbol. My guess is that FG does not recognize the dagger symbol. Suggestion: Replace the dagger symbol on the map with the "?" symbol (or use some symbol that FG does recognize in both places).

Room 19 Hall
    Token placement does not match description. Slave tokens should be next to the walls. The sahuagin tokens should be split between those overseeing the slaves and those resting at the top of the stairs.

Room 23 Champions' Quarters
    There should be 2 sahuagin priestesses, not 1.

NPC: Sahuagin Hatchling Swarm: Bites is an action, not a trait.

Room 29 Barracks
    Missing from encounter: "Four sahuagin that are not part of the patrol are gambling on two lobsters fighting in a small net arena."
    Since there is no actual room labelled "small net arena" and that the lobsters are mentioned in the treasure paragraph, one must conclude the small net arena is actually part of the barracks. I would move the whole patrol group further west and put the small net arena in the eastern part of the barracks.

Room 31 Priestess's Quarters
    I would separate the cup and bowl as 2 separate treasure item entries.

NPC: Shell Shark
    The 2 actions Multiattack and Bite are merged in the write up. They should each be a separate action.

NPC: Rapture Weed: How do you figure 30 hp? There's no mention of hp in the book description.

Room 42 Throne Room
    The token for Thadrah is on the wrong side of the throne. The book description puts her on the Baron's right hand side, not his left.
    Last edited by astromath; May 26th, 2019 at 04:46.

Item Identification/Manage Characters

One of my players reported he was able to see the information from an Unidentified item from Manage Characters.

I have attached a screenshot from my perspective (in the campaign, viewing the unidentified item as GM) and one from his (Manage Character, item still unidentified, but record can be viewed fully).

fg-id1.JPG
    fg-id2.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kenangonewild View Post
    One of my players reported he was able to see the information from an Unidentified item from Manage Characters.

I have attached a screenshot from my perspective (in the campaign, viewing the unidentified item as GM) and one from his (Manage Character, item still unidentified, but record can be viewed fully).
    What extensions are you using?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    What extensions are you using?
    The only extensions I have enabled are DMFirmy's Drop Lowest and 5E Action Abilities v1.1.

Thread Information