5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 49 of 58 First ... 394748495051 ... Last
    Tyranny of Dragons
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen

Here's the Chapter 6 edits.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; December 21st, 2019 at 10:27.

Tyranny of Dragons

Here are the chapter 7 edits.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; December 21st, 2019 at 13:21.

Thanks astromath; all noted and I'll get to them soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tyranny of Dragons

Here's the edits for the last chapter.

Forgot to add this:

E09-03-00 What Happens Next?

CHANGE OF NOTE: Remove the space after DungeonsandDragons.com.
    COMMENT: This section is entirely gone in Tyranny of Dragons. However, I suggest leaving it in as part of the original book.

In this book, The Rise of Tiamat starts with Chapter 9. However, for the sake of continuity of what has already been done in FG, I'll use the original book's chapter numbering.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by astromath; December 6th, 2019 at 15:17.

Blog Entries
    5E SRD: the Burglar's Pack description text is duplicated.

Tyranny of Dragons
    The Rise of Tiamat

Here's the first chapter.
    Note: This is chapter 9 of Tyranny of Dragons, but I kept the original chapter numbering of the original The Rise of Tiamat book.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi, the D&D Essentials kit Expert has a strength of 0 and is read-only so cannot be changed or edited.

I don't have the Dungeon of the Mad Mage physical book so it might NOT be broken ...

But the animated braziers and animated lloth statue in 10.03 3. Haunted Temple of Lloth on level 10 and the Drow Skeleton in the hallway directly to the south were 0 CR / 0 XP ... but I assume they should be worth some XP.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi, the D&D Essentials kit Expert has a strength of 0 and is read-only so cannot be changed or edited.
    Indeed. the stat block is a bit messed up. Noted for fixing.

All of the NPCs are read only deliberately. The idea is that you make a copy of the NPC and edit that, rather than the original one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    I don't have the Dungeon of the Mad Mage physical book so it might NOT be broken ...

But the animated braziers and animated lloth statue in 10.03 3. Haunted Temple of Lloth on level 10 and the Drow Skeleton in the hallway directly to the south were 0 CR / 0 XP ... but I assume they should be worth some XP.
    Those are all animated using the Animate Object spell and so (I assume) that the XP and CR are built into the one who animates them. Thus the objects themselves have no CR or XP. However you are free to give XP for them if you want to.

Thread Information