STAR TREK 2d20
Page 39 of 58 First ... 29373839404149 ... Last
    I'll add this to the other things you pointed out about COS and which I haven't had time to look at yet

Looks like the developer created the item directly in the parcel rather than creating an item.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah I saw it was in the Parcel itself. Just wasn't added to the items list like the others is all. If there are any other spellbooks missing from the item list that are in parcels, should I continue to mention them as I notice them?

Tyranny of Dragons
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen

E01-07-01 The Old Tunnel (Raiders)
    There should be no tokens in the stream. The stream is "seldom more than 3 feet deep" according to the text. That would indicate that the kobolds (which are small creatures) would have to be swimming in the stream. According to text, this group is searching for wayward townsfolk that have as yet to reach shelter. I would put half the group on one side of the stream and the other half on the other side. It would make sense that the primary place for the Raiders to search is the brush on the side of the stream opposite the tunnel. I don't think the townsfolk would hide out in the open on the north side of the stream.

Encounter E01-07-01 The Old Tunnel (Reinforcements)
    There are 10 kobolds, but only 9 are placed on the map. Also, same problem as above about the stream and kobolds. The kobolds would be treading water if they were in the stream.

E01-07-02 The Sally Port
    The sally port is where the road enters the keep, not off to one side. I suggest moving the tokens for both encounters to the road inside (group 1) and outside (group 2) the keep.

E01-07-06 Sanctuary Group A
    According to the text, the two cultists are manning the battering ram. The tokens on the map does not indicate that.

E02-03-00 The Camp - Lower Guard Tower
    E02-03-00 The Camp - Upper Guard Tower
    In both cases, the tokens should be in the guard towers, not outside them.

E02-03-04 The Camp - Prisoners Tents (Day)
    The tokens should not be placed on the map. Let the DM decide. According to the text, the prisoners are doing various jobs around the camp. Also, Leosin is staked in area 3 day and night.

E02-03-04 The Camp - Prisoners Tents (Night)
    Again, Leosin is staked in area 3 and should not be part of the prisoners in the tents.
    Last edited by astromath; November 15th, 2019 at 18:10.

Good Day All
    My cleric player finally made it to a level to cast 6th level spells and I was this in the Players Handbook description:

Forbiddance

Components V,S,M (a sprinkling of holy water, rare

Then under the spell description it starts: incense, and powdered ruby worth at least 1,000 gp)

Looks like a copy paste oopsie to me

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Yeah I saw it was in the Parcel itself. Just wasn't added to the items list like the others is all. If there are any other spellbooks missing from the item list that are in parcels, should I continue to mention them as I notice them?
    Yep. I’ll be updating COS shortly if all goes well so this would be a good time to sort any bugs.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Perfect since I have a tiny bit more since I found some more spellbooks.

Curse of Strahd

All spellbooks listed are found in parcels, they just need to be copied to the Treasure List for Curse of Strahd. Their weights also should be 3lbs.

In Story "04.08.K84.21 Crypt 21" it details Patrina's Spellbook. That can be found in Parcel "04.08.K84.21 Patrina's Crypt".

Story "13.01.X9. Lecture Hall" has the mage Vilnius and his spellbook. It is found in Parcel "13.01.X9 Vilnius' Treasure".

Story "13.01.X27.Lich's Lair" details "The Incants of Exethanter" as the spellbook of Exethanter. It is found in Parcel "13.01.X27 The Incants".

In Story "13.01.X5A. God of Secrets" the Arcanaloth is said to have a spellbook filled with its spells. It can be found in Parcel "13.01.X5a Arcanaloth".

Speaking of the Arcanaloth parcel, the "Robe of Useful Items, Partial" is there. I know the description of the treasure says the robe's description can be found in the DMG, but should they really be required to have the DMG open to open up the table for the Robe of Useful Items? It currently requires the SRD or DMG open to read the full item description due to needing the table. It's found in the SRD, so if possible adding the table to CoS should fix this issue. If it isn't possible due to how CoS was made in FG itself, taking the descriptions of each items found on the table and putting them on the description of the "Robe of Useful Items" and the "Robe of Useful Items, Partial" could be a workaround.

Story "18.03.34. Cult Leaders' Quarters" is in Story group "18. Appendix B: Death House" when it should be in Story group "CoS 18. Appendix B: Death House" with the rest of Death House. "18. Appendix B: Death House" can be removed entirely after transferring it.

Also in Story "18.03.34 Cult Leaders' Quarters" a spellbook is detailed. It can be found in the Parcel "18.03.34 Cult Leader's Treasure".

I think that's all the missing spellbooks from the "Curse of Strahd - Treasure and Equipment" Items Group.

Curse of Strahd

Story "05.03.N3P. Bridal Gown and Spirit Mirror" should have an encounter made that has a "Ghost" in it, detailed in the Paragraph that starts with "Evil Summoner". This is because the group will fighting a ghost suddenly. It shouldn't have the Etherealness or Possession actions as noted in the paragraph.

Story "05.03.N3T. Victor's Workroom" should have an encounter/NPC for the Glyph of Warding trap. It's mentioned in the paragraph that starts with "Anyone who...". There is no DC mentioned in the book for the trap, but I feel like it is safe to presume it is the same DC as Victor's spells which is DC14.

Same Story section, further down in the paragraph that starts with "Victor recently..." there should be a Trap NPC/Encounter for the teleportation circle that's messed up that does 3d10 force damage.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; November 16th, 2019 at 21:05.

All noted and yours too astromath.

The SRD didn’t exist when COS was done so that’s likely the reason that the table isn’t there.

Tyranny of Dragons
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen
    Chapter 3
    Table E03-04-00 Episode 3 Encounters
    Shouldn't the output be Enc. rather than Chat?

Map location 1
    Text says, "They position themselves about 30 feet inside the cave and stay near the walls and the column, ..."
    The tokens are at the correct distance but I think one of the tokens should be next to a wall (opinion: south wall).

Encounter E03-05-03 Fungus Garden should add the stair trap.

Encounter E03-05-04 Stirge Lair: The bats seem more of a hazard than a "creature" to be fought. The text says "they present no danger". By the description it seems if the hazard is triggered, the PCs suffer from the deafened condition as long as the bats are flying about. Also, by the description in the text, the area would be heavily obscured (can't see more than 5 feet). Also, the stirge's AC should be 16 (see text).

Story for location 8
    Last paragraph dealing with the collapsing trap says, "The kobolds in areas 8 and 9 hear the commotion if the trap is set off." WotC made an error here that was never fixed. If you read the text of location 9, there are no kobolds there.
    Last edited by astromath; November 17th, 2019 at 12:22.

Noted. I don't think output to encounters was possible when this one was done. I'll have a look to see if this can be improved.

Thread Information