DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 58 of 58 First ... 848565758
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Xanathar (NPC)
    Xanathar is listed as having 3 rings, but only the effects/benefits of 1 of them are added to his traits (Mind Shielding). Shouldn't their be traits for Invisibility? (I see Resist Force is already applied via Resistances)

Also, Lair ACtions, the Surface Eye trait's last sentence "Xanathar can't repeat... in a row." should be in the "Option" trait as it applies to all options, not just Surface Eye.
    Noted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Good Day All
    Not a bug, but a misplacement of an item in Rise of Tiamat Xonthals Tower.
    In the Laboratory P7-06.16 Encounter it has a Shoebox Chest. This item should be in the Elemental Checkpoint P7-06.15

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    Not a bug, but a misplacement of an item in Rise of Tiamat Xonthals Tower.
    In the Laboratory P7-06.16 Encounter it has a Shoebox Chest. This item should be in the Elemental Checkpoint P7-06.15

Thanks
    I'm not seeing this. The chest is in the correct location as far as I can see. There's nothing in P7-16.16 parcel wise but there is one on P7-06.15. Can you check in a new campaign just in case something has been edited in yours?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Out of the Abyss, Table: 03 Darklake Creature Encounters

When you set the table to output to an encounter, it doesn't accurately roll. I believe the dice rolls in the descriptions need to be in brackets [ ].

*deleted duplicate*
    Last edited by jradvan; January 11th, 2020 at 08:50.

D&D Acquisitions Incorporated Players missing images (Database Error)

* Load D&D Acquisitions Incorporated Players module
    * Open Reference Manual link
    * Page through Reference Manual and note image errors per attached
    * Open Images link
    * Click on random images - note that some are OK (e.g. the first title image) but many throw the same error (e.g. "Al Coin")

FantasyGrounds_JBFBvcjDnB.jpg
    Last edited by jradvan; January 11th, 2020 at 08:51.

Quote Originally Posted by jradvan View Post
    D&D Acquisitions Incorporated Players missing images (Database Error)

* Load D&D Acquisitions Incorporated Players module
    * Open Reference Manual link
    * Page through Reference Manual and note image errors per attached
    * Open Images link
    * Click on random images - note that some are OK (e.g. the first title image) but many throw the same error (e.g. "Al Coin")
    Thanks for reporting; I'll let the developer know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    Out of the Abyss, Table: 03 Darklake Creature Encounters

When you set the table to output to an encounter, it doesn't accurately roll. I believe the dice rolls in the descriptions need to be in brackets [ ].
    No. That table shouldn't be set to output to encounter. The links in the table are all to story entries which describe the encounter and contain the links to the actual encounter.

Blog Entries
    Thread has been closed. New thread for 5E Bug reports here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reports-(2020)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information