DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Golan, second level Op presents himself for duty in freshly ironed attire with a smart, neat and cropped haircut. He hopes that his lack of extra appendages, lack of non-organic or organic upgrades, and general clean lifestyle and pure living, will contribute the general progress of this party in acheiving their goals (or at least not hinder them). He is open to sporadic and unannounced drug tests and will voluntarily provide urine samples upon request. He will also always volunteer to point out when those in the upper chain of command are wrong procedurally and/or morally, but you can count on him to follow directions (after a fashion) nevertheless. He is proud of the fact that most people have encountered others whom they would judge to be more annoying than himself. He has few friends, but does not even seem to be aware of how few. "There are others who have been found to be more objectionable than he who rests here" will probably be used as the epitaph on his gravestone, and would be one of the nicer things poeple will say about him.

Venture Captain Arvin sees you standing alone in a hallway: "It seems like the others already left. Come back shortly however and we may have a mission for you again."

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Venture Captain Arvin sees you standing alone in a hallway: "It seems like the others already left. Come back shortly however and we may have a mission for you again."
    Golan looks at his data pad, blinks once or twice and exclaims, "Oh those guys, playing jokes on me again by slipping me a mickey at the club causing me to sleep for 48 hours straight and miss the mission. Classic friends of mime! This has been done to me before, so fool me twice means shame on me!"

New high level scenario posted in the forums.

If you haven't already sent me your Organized Play # and other information I requested, please do so soon so I can send the filled-out chronicle and report the game.

Thread Information