STAR TREK 2d20

13th Age - How hard is it to add new powers / monsters

Hi All,

I am thinking of getting the 13th age ruleset and bestiary. It appears that 13 True Ways and bestiary 2 are very far off (if ever)

How hard is it to add in classes from 13 true ways (and powers or whatever)?

How hard is it to add new creatures (from bestiary 2)

Before I purchase, I want to make sure it is worth it. I dont mind adding the stuff in myself if it works, I just dont want to make the purchase if I will be stuck waiting for the content to be added officially.

Let me know,

Eric

I have an ultimate license if that matters

the true way classes and powers have already been added as community freebee modules so it its easy if yo now how to do classes, NPC/critters are easy to do

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    the true way classes and powers have already been added as community freebee modules so it its easy if yo now how to do classes, NPC/critters are easy to do
    Where can I find the class and power modules?

[Moved this thread to the 13th Age sub forum]

You'll find 13th Age Related material and discussions in this sub forum. For example, the 13 true ways modules are in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...or-13-Trueways
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've created a number of the classes from 13TW (Trenloe gave you the link) and am working on some other modules and such. To answer your other question, it is really easy to add monsters to FG and most other things too.

There are some bugs have have been reported to the dev that haven't been fixed yet, but even with those, it's a very usable system. It'd be worth checking out the Bug Report thread to get an idea of what you're in for.
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Thread Information