DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dawn of Flames..

I plan on starting a campaign in the next several months and was wondering if Dawn of Flames was picked up for Starfinder?

I see that DoF books 1 through 5 are available, when is the 6th going to be released for FG? Also, I was taking a look at book 1 of 6 and have a few questions:
    1. I don't see the 1st encounter (Event 1: Leviathan Rising (CR 2) Augmented Fire Whale) fully setup with a Starfield map. Do I need to setup this encounter manually?
    2. Where is the PCs' ship for Fire Whale combat?
    3. If I need to setup the encounter manually, how do I go about doing so?

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    I see that DoF books 1 through 5 are available, when is the 6th going to be released for FG? Also, I was taking a look at book 1 of 6 and have a few questions:
    1. I don't see the 1st encounter (Event 1: Leviathan Rising (CR 2) Augmented Fire Whale) fully setup with a Starfield map. Do I need to setup this encounter manually?
    2. Where is the PCs' ship for Fire Whale combat?
    3. If I need to setup the encounter manually, how do I go about doing so?
    If you have any issues with an official Starfinder product please report these in the "Starfinder Ruleset Official Products bug Reports" sticky thread in the top of the Starfinder forum. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information