DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'll put in for a tentative yes. Are you all interested in The Night Below?

Starting off as 1st level adventurers: You are approached by a middle-aged, dark-haired, slightly portly wizard who introduces himself as Gordrenn. "Purveyor of magical paraphernalia, material necessities, and related items to many wizards of note," he says rather pompously. Gordrenn has a problem. He has to deliver a chest of material components to the wizard Tauster, who lives in the village of Thurmaster in Haranshire. His usual couriers have just left his service for better pay elsewhere, and Gordrenn is desperate to have the goods delivered. He's desperate enough to employ a bunch of mere 1st-level characters to do the job. "Nothing terribly expensive or important, but Tauster gets very huffy if I'm even a day late," Gordrenn admits.
    Last edited by kalmarjan; July 9th, 2019 at 15:47. Reason: Because grammar
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Hey, I'm in Mountain Time, single parent, and depending on the night of the week, would love a late-ish night game to join in.

Yes please!!! Story open sounds great!!

[

QUOTE=kalmarjan;443942]I'll put in for a tentative yes. Are you all interested in The Night Below?

Starting off as 1st level adventurers: You are approached by a middle-aged, dark-haired, slightly portly wizard who introduces himself as Gordrenn. "Purveyor of magical paraphernalia, material necessities, and related items to many wizards of note," he says rather pompously. Gordrenn has a problem. He has to deliver a chest of material components to the wizard Tauster, who lives in the village of Thurmaster in Haranshire. His usual couriers have just left his service for better pay elsewhere, and Gordrenn is desperate to have the goods delivered. He's desperate enough to employ a bunch of mere 1st-level characters to do the job. "Nothing terribly expensive or important, but Tauster gets very huffy if I'm even a day late," Gordrenn admits.[/QUOTE]

I may have underestimated the scope of that adventure. LOL

I will need a little bit (like at least a week or two) to wrap my head around FG again, and to transpose my notes, convert them into 5e. Yeahh!

What were you all looking to play?

I would be open to Discord, and I wouldn't mind recording it (or perhaps streaming?)
    Ultimate Licence holder

But I'm learning!

Any room for another? I would absolutely love a late night campaign on saturday and/or sunday night. Im EST but 9pm PST is perfect for me. Im also a dad and am new but a fast learner. Im willing to fill any role needed with a preference for magic users including clerics/paladins.

So far only a couple have expressed interest. I just noticed that this is posted on an Adventurer's League LFG board... this would not be an Adventurer's League. Shall I start a new thread somewhere else?
    Ultimate Licence holder

But I'm learning!

Might need to repost or ask Mods to move the thread. Im open to a non AL run also.

I'm 34, not a parent, but I'd be interesting in joining. I haven't played since 3.5 so I'm looking to get some experience.

I'm finishing up reading the Module, and holy. I will need a bit of time to get better acquainted with FG again, there is just so much that I need to learn, and it won't be a good experience with me until I do.

I will post a game ad for when the game is ready. I'm sorry, I just can't see me doing very good lol. FG has changed so much since I last sat and used it.
    Ultimate Licence holder

But I'm learning!

We all appreciate your honesty, anyone else wanna try and run something ? I'm still to new to run anything

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan View Post
    I'm finishing up reading the Module, and holy. I will need a bit of time to get better acquainted with FG again, there is just so much that I need to learn, and it won't be a good experience with me until I do.

I will post a game ad for when the game is ready. I'm sorry, I just can't see me doing very good lol. FG has changed so much since I last sat and used it.

Thread Information