STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123

I can do one or two one-shots (or short adventures, no more than a few sessions each). But not D&D (or AL), I can do Castles and Crusades.

I would love to join any of these games.

I am a single parent as well. Looking to do a night game or i work weekends and it is slow so kinda looking just to kill time while i am at work.

Hi guys,
    I'm also the father of two kids who won't let me play during the day hahahaha.
    So for a long time I gave up going to local store and spend 4 hours playing DnD, but with FG I am willing during the weekday night to play some campaigns.( after 9pm EST)
    I'll have to create my character, I hope it's not a problem.
    Thanks for the post and hope to play with you!

OK, I would like to run a one-shot (expect it to take 4-6 sessions). Straight dungeon crawl, the party will be dropped in the forest near the dungeon with their equipment. This is based on one of the modules originally distributed with the 1st edition D&D "basic sets". I will be using the Castles and Crusades ruleset, which is similar to 1st/2nd edition D&D. Looking for 6-8 players, I plan on running Thursday evenings 8-11pm US/Central, starting 10/10 and running weekly until the party dies or they clean out the dungeon. I have a number of pre-gens available, or you can create a custom character ahead of time - schedule some time to do that with me before 10/10. I have an Ultimate license, so players are not required to have a license (in case you want to recruit a friend that doesn't have a license to play as well). PM me to request a slot. First come, first served.

I also have parenting that affects my schedule and would love to get in a group of those who are in the same situation and our schedule matches up. I also live in the EST time zone and would be able to do evenings on my rotating days off in the evenings, or every other weekend. Let me know if anyone has room.

Thread Information