5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Request: Invisible Sun

Hey everyone,

I recently was forced to move from my daily group, and we wanted to get started with the directed campaign, but we have no way to properly play with each other. We all have Fantasy Grounds, so I was curious if anyone had the know how to put together a rule set for Invisible Sun.

I don't really have the knowledge of how to build for FG, so I wanted to ask.

Thanks for reading.

Blog Entries
    Have you tried using MoreCore Ruleset? You should be able to create a IS character sheet and go from there. No need for a full ruleset.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Have you tried using MoreCore Ruleset? You should be able to create a IS character sheet and go from there. No need for a full ruleset.
    Ah, no. I am really new to FG, I only have used it for 5e and Black Crusade so far. I'll look into that, thanks a lot.

Take a look at the Cypher system ruleset included with FG maybe that will work?

Invisible Sun is very different from Cypher system. MoreCore is probably the better way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Invisible Sun is very different from Cypher system. MoreCore is probably the better way to go.
    Thanks. We actually only did our session zero two days ago now...so this is still very relevant.

I've been thinking about running a one-shot, do you have a character sheet worked out in MoreCore that you could share?

I've been thinking about running a one-shot, do you have a character sheet worked out in MoreCore that you could share?
    Honestly, no. My party took nearly a year off to get ready, and I am no longer running the game. The fact we got started at all surprises me. The fact that there would be five different sheets and I have never made one...we'll see if I can do something.

Ok, I will attach a simple character sheet here that I put together last night. Having five different ones is not really necessary to just play the game.

IS More Core Sheet.xml

Ok, I will attach a simple character sheet here that I put together last night. Having five different ones is not really necessary to just play the game.

IS More Core Sheet.xml
    True. True. Thanks a lot. I will take a look and maybe in my spare time try to build up the sheets per order if I feel like I can.

Thread Information