Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 Player - UTC+1 (BST) - Dungeon Crawl Classic / Mutant Crawl Classics

FG License: Ultimate Licence
    Time Zone: UK, GMT/UTC+1 (BST)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any evening 19:00 - 00:00, don't mind frequency.
    Term: Don't mind term, willing to play in a campaign
    Voice: Have a mic, Discord and TeamSpeak already installed, willing to install other VOIP software.

Game System Preferred: Dungeon Crawl Classics or Mutant Crawl Classics
    Game System Experience: Own and read both rulebooks, run some funnels, played some games at conventions.

Character Type Preferred: Don't mind, willing to play anything the group requires (or a funnel grants). DCC I would potentially lean towards Cleric as the mechanics sound fun.
    About me: Been and GM for 3E/Pathfinder 1E for years with some short stints as a player in various games/systems. Really fallen in love with the DCC/MCC style and rules and would like to get some time playing it. Mature attitude and good mic etiquette.
    I've previously read/run some published material which I can talk to the Judge about beforehand.
    Last edited by turelus; September 9th, 2019 at 15:44.

Still looking for some DCC/MCC games. Will have more free evenings after the first week of June if there are any groups with additional free nights which match up.

Updated thread as I have much more free time now and still actively looking for a game.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah I'd be up for some MCC!

Thread Information