DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Send me your notes Raz
    Hi Damned, apologies for the delay, work and Gen Con then catching up with work have kept me away. I intend to run a session for the next FG Con and will have notes to you shortly.

Cheers,
    Raz

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Hi Damned, comments below:

Attributes on the Character and Adversary Sheets

When reloading the MoreCore DW module, the attributes on both the character and adversary sheets default to include an "A" before the attribute's name otherwise the Attributes will repopulate with the attributes listing the "A". Is there a way to modify the attributes removing the "A"?

Story Points for Adversary Sheet

Is it possible to add Story Points to the Adversary Sheet?

I think everything else worked brilliantly.

Thanks again!
    Raz

DW Character Sheet.png

Adversary.png

Attributes.png

Adversary Attributes.png
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; August 18th, 2019 at 15:18. Reason: images

Blog Entries
    Hey Raz

I believe that I added the A so that they would all stay together on mixed lists.
    Now its possible that in a later revision all Attributes ended up in their own list so they didnt need to be grouped again...
    However the NPCs only have a single list so they need the A...

If you delete one of the starting Rolls, or rename one, the original one will be re-added next time you open the character sheet in a new session.
    So... I need to know what the best naming for the Rolls should be - bearing both PCs and NPCs in mind.

Yes I can Story Points to Adversaries...
    I will do that once you confirm the other.

Thanks for the feedback.

I believe that I added the A so that they would all stay together on mixed lists.
    Hi Damned, I believe you are correct.

However the NPCs only have a single list so they need the A...
    I sort of remember the attributes being named this way to ensure that the Extended Conflict Actions (initiatives) remained at the top of the adversary sheet.

Bearing if renaming the attributes for the characters will not conflict with the NPCs that will be great, otherwise, no worries.

Yes I can Story Points to Adversaries...
    Alternatively, if its too cumbersome for the Adversary sheet, is there a Story Point feature currently built in? I would like the ability to spend Story Points as the GM that show in the chat as they do for the PCs.

Thanks,
    Raz

Hello all. New to the thread, but have started reading about this game and find it quite exciting. I am an old school RPGer, have played D&D/Pathfinder for over 40 years and also play Starfinder. I started playing D&D when I was 12, the same year I discovered Dr Who (Tom Baker will ALWAYS be my Doctor).

Anywho, I was wondering if you all still played a Dr Who campaign? With COVID keeping so many of us at home, I am doing a LOT of VTT these days, but would absolutely love to dip my toes into this game. I understand it is NOT a combat heavy or focused game, but it would be nice to take a trip in the old TARDIS; maybe I can catch a glimpse of Sarah Jane?

Let me know if anyone is still playing and would be willing to give this old fan a chance to play this game.

Hey guys!! Any chance you plan on doing a sheet and roll automations for The Tardis Sheet and console rolls? Having a sheet that automates the console and travel rules would be awesome! as well as automation and tables for the regen chart. I dont know if this is a thing that can be done or is worth doing. But it seems to me like it would be super useful! thanks for all the great work!!!

~Cat>

Hello, excuse me, I'm a newbie, I've donwloaded the morecore ruleset, the drwho ext and the rolls mod but, when I try to create a PC, only the attributes appears, there are no skill and no slots to add traits

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    Welcome Carlo

From memory this will create stat's but every thing else will be unique to your character and you will add manually. It's been a long time since I did this so I don't recall specifics. I think it's a dice pool building game so you click on everything that you can use in the situation and then throw a fistful of dice.

Thank you, it seems that I found skills and traits in the rolls menu, it was my fault al along.

Thanks for your work and for the reply, thet's very kind of you to help a clueless chap like me, perhaps I'm too old for this...

Cheers

Thread Information