DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sagrarius View Post
    Hello, friends, I am new to Fantasy Grounds and need some help to understand an issue (or something wrong I've done). After create the sheets of my players and test the combat tracker, the AC values of the players are always 10, regardless of the enemy attack them. Everyone of the party has high ACs (the less level in group is 10) and payed attention to set all the defensive itens right. Even so, in party sheet, for example, it shows AC -6 for a character, but when this character is attacked, the text shows 10, as below.

Attack [11] ->[ATTACK (M)] [at Azule Mhagynar] [Hit-AC: 2 vs. 10 ] [AC: 2 ] [HIT]

Someone knows what can I do to fix this? Thanks!
    Disable all extensions (including themes) and try again?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Disable all extensions (including themes) and try again?
    Just tried... and just worked! Thank you so much, Celestian!

Quote Originally Posted by Sagrarius View Post
    Just tried... and just worked! Thank you so much, Celestian!
    Did you find out what extension broke it? For me it seems this one:
    Extension: Player’s Option crits, weapon vs armor to-hit automation, and more!

There is an update coming out from FGU that requires some updates to various UI elements that entailed fairly extensive updates to the ruleset. Those changes are in progress and if you'd like to help test you can find it on the TEST channel. I am testing various pieces but it would be best if more folks can put eyes on things to see if something is amiss.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I will help. Is there release notes ��️ ?

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    I will help. Is there release notes ��️ ?
    This is mostly a "standardization" for UI pieces that JPG is making. In theory you'd not notice any of it

I'm updating templates/windows for this.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...l+Change+Guide

I've got another pass I'll be making once I get some details on some requirements from JPG.
    Last edited by celestian; August 19th, 2023 at 23:13.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Will this mess up Sterno's extension?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I recall them mentioning standardization of the templates <generic> - Thanks mike - i’ll msg you if i see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Will this mess up Sterno's extension?
    No clue, I do not use it but I expect it will as these template changes are pretty extensive.
    ---

Thread Information