DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    You are in luck! I just documented all this.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...705/2E+Ruleset

This is the best place to start for this question: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ence+-+Effects

And follow up with https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ls+Powers+AD+D
    Hi 👋 Celestian

when i visit this confluence links it says restricted 🚫, go back to where you came from ?

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    Hi  Celestian

when i visit this confluence links it says restricted , go back to where you came from ?
    Verified same here (figured saw in email update and try it - no idea where it is supposed to lead but I too got a “bug-uh” type page. )

Hi �� Celestian

when i visit this confluence links it says restricted ��, go back to where you came from ?
    Confluence access is controlled by FG folks. I'll ping them. More than likely they changed the pathing and forgot to let me know to adjust the ruleset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Confluence access is controlled by FG folks. I'll ping them. More than likely they changed the pathing and forgot to let me know to adjust the ruleset.
    awesome man, thank you

awesome man, thank you
    Actually, did you check the links in the ruleset (the ? on some of the windows) or did you click an old link here?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Actually, did you check the links in the ruleset (the ? on some of the windows) or did you click an old link here?
    hi celestian
    It was from this thread (links on here) - I was scanning the threads and reading, as I should have done before posting the first time
    // update
    I honestly had no idea there were links back to these pages from in-app. Nice!

Just to make sure I went down the correct rabbit hole.
    Is the information on the following page extensive >

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+2E+1E+Ruleset

Or is there more ?
    Last edited by spencerg; October 18th, 2022 at 05:11.

hi celestian
    It was from this thread (links on here) - I was scanning the threads and reading, as I should have done before posting the first time
    // update
    I honestly had no idea there were links back to these pages from in-app. Nice!

Just to make sure I went down the correct rabbit hole.
    Is the information on the following page extensive >

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+2E+1E+Ruleset

Or is there more ?
    Thats the site The old link is where it was originally. They moved it sometime ago and the ruleset was updated to reflect that.
    ---

Thats the site The old link is where it was originally. They moved it sometime ago and the ruleset was updated to reflect that.
    Awesome chief, thank you.

Is the character creation video in FGU? I do not have a library button on the right. The Library button I do have on the left under menu does not have a create character button.

Hello, friends, I am new to Fantasy Grounds and need some help to understand an issue (or something wrong I've done). After create the sheets of my players and test the combat tracker, the AC values of the players are always 10, regardless of the enemy attack them. Everyone of the party has high ACs (the less level in group is 10) and payed attention to set all the defensive itens right. Even so, in party sheet, for example, it shows AC -6 for a character, but when this character is attacked, the text shows 10, as below.

Attack [11] ->[ATTACK (M)] [at Azule Mhagynar] [Hit-AC: 2 vs. 10 ] [AC: 2 ] [HIT]

Someone knows what can I do to fix this? Thanks!

Thread Information