STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last
    I meant when you lose a level, you lose what you rolled on your hit die but if you had con bonus added at that level, your lose that too.

If I track ho gained per level (using Maxhp for ease)
    Like L2 mage with 11 con with 8hp loses level and ends up with 4hp
    Lvl2 fighter with 17 con and 26hp loses level and has 13hp left.

Using the FG thing would only knock the rolled (assume 10 on fighter) but also -1 con so he loses 10 instead of 10+3 BUT he dropped one con and had a bonus so he loses one point PER level as well. So in this case 12 points. But you way is meaner (good since levels not lost) for those with good go bonus cos if level 10 and get drained, loses (again pretend max) 10 hp ... and if first drain this fighter would lose 10+10 hp with new con of 16.

Like said I like the reduction in issue with levels and xp loss but has general bad other side effects that are like of drain “restorable” is can do so.

Is there an effect written for Berserker Rage from the Warrior kit in the CFH?

Quote Originally Posted by xKrisx View Post
    Is there an effect written for Berserker Rage from the Warrior kit in the CFH?
    There is a power added to characters that add the Berserker kit in the Complete Fighter's Handbook module. It adds +1 to hit, +3 damage and +5 HP.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

How do I create that power though? I'm trying to learn how effects work. And how they are written.

HEAL: 5 hp; DMG: +3; HIT +1? I put this in the Spell/Ability Effect but it does do anything. Thought you had a tutorial on effects? Is there a longer one or more in depth effects tutorial around?

How do I create that power though? I'm trying to learn how effects work. And how they are written.

HEAL: 5 hp; DMG: +3; HIT +1? I put this in the Spell/Ability Effect but it does do anything. Thought you had a tutorial on effects? Is there a longer one or more in depth effects tutorial around?
    You are in luck! I just documented all this.

Links for this are in the ruleset, the ? on various windows.
    Last edited by celestian; October 18th, 2022 at 05:13.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Figured it out I think. HP:[5]; DMG:[3]; ATK: [+1] .

Figured it out I think. HP:[5]; DMG:[3]; ATK: [+1] .
    You don't need the brackets. Thats only used when you are rolling or using $variables.
    ---

So you don't. Thanks. So is there a handy 2e extension that has helpful effects you'll see in 2e?

So you don't. Thanks. So is there a handy 2e extension that has helpful effects you'll see in 2e?
    The PHB/DMG and MM will have most of them in various forms but no, there is not a module with only a list of various effects. That is the purpose of the new document site.

If you have questions on various ones tho feel free to ask here or discord #advanced-dungeons-and-dragons-2e channel.
    Last edited by celestian; March 21st, 2020 at 23:21.
    ---

I am trying to input the effects for the spell Plague (from the Greyhawk From the Ashes Sourcebook) and it includes a 10% hit point loss. What would that look like in an effect? Is it possible? When I look at the Reference-Effects page I see a PSTR, PDEX and so on for ability scores but not one for HP. If it is possible would it be something like PHP; -10% ?
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Thread Information