DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 97 of 109 First ... 47879596979899107 ... Last
    DCC RPG Annual Vol. 1 - Spells/Patron Spells : Button opens nothing.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-17 um 19.33.15.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    DCC RPG Annual Vol. 1 - Spells/Patron Spells : Button opens nothing.
    Thanks Locotomo. I have some updates ready that will fix that. I’m a little short on time these days, but I’ll try to upload those this weekend.

The Store button in the Modules windows also opens nothing.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-18 um 12.23.17.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    The Store button in the Modules windows also opens nothing.
    Right, previously reported on page 91, post #909. Fixes for the spells list and store link are ready for upload, but since they are non-critical issues, I have been using my limited free time to convert a few adventure modules. The store hasn’t had any new adventures for some time. The spells do show up in the spells library (desktop button) and are searchable by source (ie, patron name).

Blog Entries
    Ruleset updated today:

[Fixed] Ability scores display as 0 for new characters in party sheet.
    [Fixed] Spell list is empty when accessed from modules window.
    [Updated] NPC special property ‘regenerate X’ adds effect ‘REGEN: X’ when NPC is dropped to combat tracker, where X is a number or dice clause. (Note: Already recognizes 'regeneration X'.
    [Added] Link to store page.
    [Added] Damage type ‘cold iron’.
    [Added] Actions for spell altered visage from Emirikol Was Framed! adventure.

Increased Crit Range for NPCs does not seem to be working. The entry: "mace +2+deed melee (1d6+2+deed/18-20)" only produces a crit roll on a nat 20. Even without the deed designator, (1d6+2/18-20), doesn't work. I think I have the correct syntax.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Tab. Good catch there. I tend to use the 'crit on 18-20' phrase in the special properties field, so I missed that. I'll get it fixed, but for now, the SP field works. You should see the fix in the next couple weeks hopefully.

Blog Entries
    Updates submitted 10/12/22:

[Fixed] NPCs not applying improved crit range from damage clause.
    [Updated] Spell actions for blessing and true name apply caster level bonus to relevant effects.

I'm thinking of adding a house rule option to generate ability scores with 4d6 drop lowest when you use the button on the char sheet or the /funnel command in chat. Maybe in the next update.

Blog Entries
    I am considering adding more dice rolling methods for ability score generation. "4d6, drop the lowest" seems like the most basic option, but Purple Sorcerer describes a couple more from the 2015 Gen Con Program Guide that might be worth considering as well. At the very least, I am going to add a chat notification of dice rolls because it's fun to see what you rolled. Here's a screenshot of a potential 4d6 option:

4d6 drop lowest.jpg

Blog Entries
    In honor of trick-or-treat season, I uploaded a fun little update for ability score generation:

[Added] GM houserule options for ability score generation using different dice rolling methods. Default is 3d6. Alternatives are 4d6 drop lowest, the Tatterdemalion’s Tampering (3d7; count 7 as 1, reroll 7, or count 7 as 6 based on random control die), and the Sezrekan method (4d7 drop lowest; count 7 as 6).

Tatterdemalion and Sezrekan are from the Goodman Games 2015 Gen Con Program Guide. This option will apply to the /funnel command as well, and I included a chat notification with dice roll results. The 4d6 method will show the dropped die, but for simplicity's sake, the other two options only show the dice after converting/rerolling 7s to whatever. The Purple Sorcerer website has more detailed info on the dice rolling methods if you are confused

Thread Information