FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 92 of 109 First ... 42829091929394102 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    I'm noticing some oddities with editing spells and powers. When I try to edit an existing custom spell or power the sheet shows up blank, it does not display the data fields. I can enter a description via the Summary field for a spell or power on the Actions tab, but it shows up as the Mercurial Magic field. I'm not sure I'm describing this accurately. If not I'll drop a picture later.
    I'm not able to reproduce this. Can you post a screenshot and some details about the spell/power you are trying to edit? Was it dragged from another module or created on the char sheet directly?

Blog Entries
    I think I see the problem you are reporting, Tab. No need for screenshots or further description, I don't think. You should be able to edit a power/spell from the character sheet now. I also updated the casting table to allow for shortcuts. The link will drop to the chat window with the text result if the 'Show casting table results' option is enabled. In the screenshot, I have appended the link information to the result text because otherwise, you just get a mysterious link and cannot tell what it is without clicking it. Anyone who has ever encountered a cursed scroll knows what I'm talking about

Let me know if you don't like the appended text. I am not auto-rolling table links because there is just too much automation happening with that, and it's easy enough to open the table link and click roll.

casting table links.jpg
    Last edited by leozelig; August 1st, 2022 at 14:00.

Blog Entries
    Here's the update I submitted today. I believe these changes will hit the Live channel Aug 10, 2022:

• [Fixed] Unable to edit spell/power record content from char cheet.
    • [Updated] Casting table results accept a shortcut link, which displays with chat message text when 'Show casting table results' option is enabled.
    • [Updated] Record type label for char sheet powers displays group name (e.g., Spells).

Cool, thanks for the continued work!

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Here's the update I submitted today. I believe these changes will hit the Live channel Aug 10, 2022
    According to the recent developer newsletter (Sunday July 31st) the Tuesday update process has changed - anything submitted before 12 noon US central on Tuesday will make it into that Tuesday update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    According to the recent developer newsletter (Sunday July 31st) the Tuesday update process has changed - anything submitted before 12 noon US central on Tuesday will make it into that Tuesday update.
    Thanks, Trenloe.

That’s much better than noon on Friday. I thought it still spent a week on the Test channel, but that’s an assumption on my part.

We were getting several errors during tonight's game. Trying to reproduce them. Using NO extensions. Casting a wizard or cleric spell/ability produced
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_power.lua"]:486: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

Blog Entries
    We had the same error. Spell casting is messed up.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    I'll fix it. It works for my test PC, but not my existing PCs.
    Last edited by leozelig; August 5th, 2022 at 15:58.

A small issue;
    My "Weapons" tab at the top of the window has disappeared from the Items menu. "Armor" is still there.
    It's also only gone in one campaign, if I create a new one or open an older one it's still there... so I must have done something to make it go away.
    Any idea on how to get it back?

Thanks

Thread Information