DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 89 of 109 First ... 3979878889909199 ... Last
    I found several typos in "Table 8-4: Magic Sword Characteristics" from the core rulebook page 367.

First, the row of 86-90%, Spell Check result 24-26 the fifth column # of Banes should read 1d4-1 ; the next column should read 1d12.
    Second, the row of 99-100%, Spell Check result 36+ the fifth column should read 2d4.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    I found several typos in "Table 8-4: Magic Sword Characteristics" from the core rulebook page 367.

First, the row of 86-90%, Spell Check result 24-26 the fifth column # of Banes should read 1d4-1 ; the next column should read 1d12.
    Second, the row of 99-100%, Spell Check result 36+ the fifth column should read 2d4.
    Fixed.

It would be nice to be able to have both the MCC and DCC loaded in the same campaign. I'm wanting to run a fantasy campaign with magic set in a post-apocalyptic setting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzalot View Post
    It would be nice to be able to have both the MCC and DCC loaded in the same campaign. I'm wanting to run a fantasy campaign with magic set in a post-apocalyptic setting.
    That would be very cool, but MCC changed enough of the mechanics that it’s not possible to unify everything. The differences might seem small, but just getting the character sheet to work without making it super complicated would require real magic

Blog Entries
    I submitted my version of the Frozen in Time adventure module. I updated it for FGU, which can cause some issues if you have an active campaign, but since this is intended as a one-shot adventure, I think the risk of problems is minimal. Still, if you are currently in the middle of running this, make a copy of your campaign folder (with a different name) before updating -- or wait to update. I will help you resolve any problems if they arise. I had hoped to preserve as much of the original data structure as possible to avoid issues, but I didn't find much that was worth saving.

I added item records for everything, including primitive occupation items. I also created rollable tables for occupations and power plant console malfunction, as well as a few others. Some hazards have NPC records for rolling damage or applying effects. I created new player maps that are resized, and I removed the GM-only labels (primarily palm-disc info) from these. The player maps have LOS occluders as well. Lastly, I added a reference manual for the adventure and the mini-campaign setting.

Here are some screenshots for the new version:

Screenshot 1.jpgScreenshot 3.jpgScreenshot 4.jpgScreenshot 5.jpg
    Last edited by leozelig; June 22nd, 2022 at 16:28.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I submitted my version of the Frozen in Time adventure module. I updated it for FGU, which can cause some issues if you have an active campaign, but since this is intended as a one-shot adventure, I think the risk of problems is minimal. Still, if you are currently in the middle of running this, make a copy of your campaign folder (with a different name) before updating -- or wait to update. I will help you resolve any problems if they arise. I had hoped to preserve as much of the original data structure as possible to avoid issues, but I didn't find much that was worth saving.

I added item records for everything, including primitive occupation items. I also created rollable tables for occupations and power plant console malfunction, as well as a few others. Some hazards have NPC records for rolling damage or applying effects. I created new player maps that are resized, and I removed the GM-only labels (primarily palm-disc info) from these. The player maps have LOS occluders as well. Lastly, I added a reference manual for the adventure and the mini-campaign setting.

Here are some screenshots for the new version:

Screenshot 1.jpgScreenshot 3.jpgScreenshot 4.jpgScreenshot 5.jpg
    Looks amazing, thanks for all the improvements! I'm looking forward to my next time running this adventure.

Thank you for your time leozelig. Updating Frozen in Time to your standards for a module is very nice.

Blog Entries
    Thank you guys, I appreciate the compliments

Blog Entries
    Running Doom of the Savage Kings now. Ran Sailers as the first module. A little painful for both as tons of cut and paste artifacts where there are little boxes scattered all over.

Goodman games needs to step up some graphics support as well. Letter tokens just do not look that good. I convert for a few 3rd party publishers and I try and chase them for enchanced tokens as it really makes a difference for VTT play.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    I agree that the special character artifacts are annoying. I consider it the responsibility of the developer who did the conversion to provide basic product support. Smiteworks notified their community developers of the necessary character substitutions during the transition to FGU, but some developers just don’t have that level of commitment. I recently took over Frozen in Time, and that module was full of empty boxes! Quite frustrating…

I also find the basic letter tokens way past their prime. I would love to see Smiteworks update the Letter Tokens module.

Thread Information