STAR TREK 2d20
Page 88 of 109 First ... 3878868788899098 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelkdawson View Post
    Aha, thanks! Good to know the door vs. window distinction. I'm new to using the LOS feature as a DM.
    No problem, it threw me also. Normally I wouldn’t use an occluder there, but the Dungeondraft script apparently would. I appreciate the feedback either way.

The Dungeoncraft LOS script does seem to struggle with getting windows vs doors sometimes. It also tends to leave cracks in corners where two different wall lines intersect. It still saves a lot of time but I do have to edit the LOS in most every map I make using the Dungeondraft LOS script.

Hey, not sure if this is a bug or if it's always been this way. We noticed tonight that the "+/- die" buttons (next to the modifier box and 3d die) do not work if you drag and drop to the chatbox for Ability checks, Saving throws, Skill Checks, and Damage. It works for Attacks only. I can't remember if those worked previously as I rarely drag & drop. They work properly when double clicking to initiate the roll.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Hey, not sure if this is a bug or if it's always been this way. We noticed tonight that the "+/- die" buttons (next to the modifier box and 3d die) do not work if you drag and drop to the chatbox for Ability checks, Saving throws, Skill Checks, and Damage. It works for Attacks only. I can't remember if those worked previously as I rarely drag & drop. They work properly when double clicking to initiate the roll.
    Well that’s strange. I will check it out.

Blog Entries
    I submitted an update for the dice swap buttons not applying to drag-and-drop rolls. Thanks for the report, Tab.

There seems to be a new bug affecting the to hit roll or reducing armor I'm not sure which (see pic). To Hit bug.png
    Only seems to affect PCs not monsters.
    Is hitting an AC 10 vs a character with an AC 20 including armor, shield, and agility bonus.
    Ok, so it's hitting AC 10 vs different ACs so it looks like AC is not being calculated at all it's just going with the base AC.

I've tried removing the armor and putting it back on but that didn't fix anything.

A work around is to put an Effect on the character (AC: 10) for the full value of armor/shield/AGI bonus. This calculates properly.
    Last edited by Tabarkus; June 1st, 2022 at 21:44.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    There seems to be a new bug affecting the to hit roll or reducing armor I'm not sure which (see pic). To Hit bug.png
    Only seems to affect PCs not monsters.
    Is hitting an AC 10 vs a character with an AC 20 including armor, shield, and agility bonus.
    Ok, so it's hitting AC 10 vs different ACs so it looks like AC is not being calculated at all it's just going with the base AC.

I've tried removing the armor and putting it back on but that didn't fix anything.

A work around is to put an Effect on the character (AC: 10) for the full value of armor/shield/AGI bonus. This calculates properly.
    Wow, ok I’ll get that fixed. I fixed a bug in the last update where certain defensive effects were being doubled. I’m sure this is related.

Blog Entries
    I fixed the bug with the defender AC not calculating for attack rolls. I submitted this as a hotfix, so you should have that soon. Thanks for catching that!

Blog Entries
    I also submitted an update for Beneath the Well of Brass that will fix the broken map links. As an added bonus, I updated the main map with some additional details for area 1-10. Specifically, I added the outline of the dais with a small set of stairs, some candles, and the set of brass doors in the middle of the dais.

Blog Entries
    Over the next few weeks, I plan to update Frozen in Time based on feedback posted between #846-859. I will preserve the data structure as much as possible, but if you have an active Frozen in Time game and encounter any issues with the update, I can help you resolve them. I want to add some untagged player maps with LOS, but those won’t affect the maps currently in the module. You would just need to pull your tokens over to the new map if you have a game in progress.

Thread Information