FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 85 of 110 First ... 3575838485868795 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Well that’s a problem. I will have that patched up by May 17, which is the next Live channel update.

Hey Leo, I also noticed /funnel doesn't work for players. Is that intended?

Blog Entries
    As intended. It has something to do with players writing new data to the host database. I believe the DCC Gongfarmer extension contains a workaround, but I stuck to the basics.

Got it; also helps prevent the player who wants to make 10,000 peasants from doing so.

Blog Entries
    Yes, and you know that would happen! It’s a good GM-only command.

I just noticed an issue with the Frozen in Time module: it doesn't include any of the items or parcels. It doesn't take a ton of time to create them all, but you don't really expect to have to do extra work if you've bought the module from the Fantasy Grounds store rather than create it yourself. All other DCC modules I've purchased include all the items and parcels pre-made.

Can I request an update to that module?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelkdawson View Post
    I just noticed an issue with the Frozen in Time module: it doesn't include any of the items or parcels. It doesn't take a ton of time to create them all, but you don't really expect to have to do extra work if you've bought the module from the Fantasy Grounds store rather than create it yourself. All other DCC modules I've purchased include all the items and parcels pre-made.

Can I request an update to that module?
    Ugh, that’s really bad. I believe Goodman Games assigned that conversion to one of their own people. Your expectations for the module are definitely valid, and you should email Smiteworks support with this issue. I don’t know how this was approved for the store without items, but you can always request a refund if the module doesn’t meet your expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Ugh, that’s really bad. I believe Goodman Games assigned that conversion to one of their own people. Your expectations for the module are definitely valid, and you should email Smiteworks support with this issue. I don’t know how this was approved for the store without items, but you can always request a refund if the module doesn’t meet your expectations.
    Thanks for the response, Leo. I actually emailed Fantasy Grounds support first and they directed me to the forums, so I'll share your response and see if I can get the issue escalated to the right person. It shouldn't be a huge amount work to fix it if we can find the right person to make it happen.

Wow, I looked at Frozen in Time for the first time in detail. It is poorly proof-read. My copy is also full of input encoding errors where all the apostrophes show up as little boxes as well as missing items/parcels. It also has an empty Story Template category that has no content.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Wow, I looked at Frozen in Time for the first time in detail. It is poorly proof-read. My copy is also full of input encoding errors where all the apostrophes show up as little boxes as well as missing items/parcels. It also has an empty Story Template category that has no content.
    I don’t have it, but the screenshots look a bit amateurish. This definitely requires escalating.

Thread Information