FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 80 of 110 First ... 3070787980818290 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys, I'll check it out and get a hotfix out asap.

Blog Entries
    Here's a summary of the issues:
    • Powers are not using the correct casting table.
    • Script error when 'Show mercurial magic effect' option is on: [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_power.lua"]:438: attempt to index global 'sMercurialMessage' (a nil value).
    • Script error when opening magic meta dialog box: [ERROR] windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (spellcheck.armor) in control (spellarmor) in class (char_magicmeta_main)
    • Crit die roll is not using data from char sheet. No issues with fumble and deed dice rolls.

I have the first 3 issues fixed. I'm not having issues with the last one, but I'm thinking the Lankhmar extension probably caused that one. I will get the extension updated at the same time as the ruleset, and hopefully that will fix it!

Just checked. Everything seems to be working for me too, no issues with crit/fumble/deed either that I can tell.

Blog Entries
    I submitted a hotfix this morning. Those can take up to 24 hours to go through. Sorry for the trouble!

I'm still getting the Crit die/table error. No extensions. Crit Die Error.PNG That should be a d12 on Table III.

Blog Entries
    That’s a strange one. Your db.xml file looks fine, so it doesn’t seem to be a database error. I’ll keep thinking about it.

I thought I fixed the database mismatch error for the armor check penalty, but it still triggers for PCs that haven’t previously opened the magic meta window on the Actions tab - new PCs or maybe non-spellcasters. This one isn’t critical since it only effects wizards in armor, but I will get a fix out soon on the regular update schedule.

Thank you for the bug reports!

I created a brand new table. No extensions. Only the Core Rules loaded. I still get the Crit die/table error. ??? I checked Options and don't see anything there that should influence it.

Ah. I wasn't paying close enough attention to the crit die/table error. I'm getting the same thing as Tabarkus.

Well, while unfortunate, at least I feel better that it's not my system that's corrupted.

Blog Entries
    I will take a look at it. Still not sure what the issue is there, but I'm sure there's a solution. Moon Wizard helped me fix the database mismatch error when opening the magic meta window, so at least that one is squashed.

Thread Information