STAR TREK 2d20
Page 78 of 109 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    Also, check that you don't have a DCC RPG subfolder or DCC RPG.pak under the rulesets folder of your FG data folder. Those will override any vault downloads.

Regards,
    JPG

I did indeed have that hiding in a ruleset folder. Was that the community version? I have no idea where it would have come from.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joltblaster View Post
    I did indeed have that hiding in a ruleset folder. Was that the community version? I have no idea where it would have come from.
    Probably. Thanks to JPG for the suggestion, I hadn’t considered that possibility! Hopefully things run smoothly for you from here

Cleaning up old files definitely helped. The funnel command worked immediately so now I need to track down a good tutorial on how best to run the 'Sailors' mod. I am coming from DND5e as a GM and DCC just feels different.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joltblaster View Post
    Cleaning up old files definitely helped. The funnel command worked immediately so now I need to track down a good tutorial on how best to run the 'Sailors' mod. I am coming from DND5e as a GM and DCC just feels different.
    Ah, a DCC classic! Funnels are challenging to run, but definitely something every DCC fan should experience. I found the last encounter the most difficult to pull off. FG helps, but funnels are still tricky. Click the blog entry under my avatar for a few tips. The DCC channel on the FG Discord server generated some discussion along those lines a couple months ago as well.

If you aren’t thrilled by the funnel, try a level 1 adventure. Funnels are different animals, no question.

Blog Entries
    Found a few bugs in my latest update, which is currently in the Test channel:

[Fixed] Script error if casting table result not found.
    [Fixed] Slash command /funnel not calculating AC when appropriate.
    [Fixed] Weapon entry clears damage dice if Backstab checkbox is selected but weapon does not specify backstab damage (eg, 1d4/1d10 for dagger).
    [Fixed] Missing table error message not displaying for critical hit and fumble dice rolls.
    [Fixed] Rolls from desktop with negative dice swap modifier (-1D or -2D) display extra minus sign in chat message.

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking of adding a roll button for the luck die to the main tab of the char sheet. It would only be visible when the luck die field (currently "hidden" in the details dialog box) has a die in it. You would still need to open the details to apply the luck burn, so I don't know how useful this is.

luck die to main tab.jpg

I'm also re-organizing the data structure with hopes of creating compatibility for importing DCC chars to MCC. You can do that now, although I haven't tested it thoroughly and some of the fields definitely do not translate.

I also noticed the Grouped Zocchi Dice extension has lost the d3 die; it's still accessible under the d6 but it is no longer in the grouped die.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    I also noticed the Grouped Zocchi Dice extension has lost the d3 die; it's still accessible under the d6 but it is no longer in the grouped die.
    I noticed that after I uploaded it, but I submitted a new version a couple days ago with the d3 so it will be back in there very soon.

With yesterday's update auto Disapproval is not working at all. The range does not increase with failure on spells, turning, lay on hands, or divine aid. The auto-roll disapproval does not work with the default or custom tables. Verified toggle switch is on in options.

Thread Information