DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 77 of 109 First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I'm hoping to submit an update to the ruleset tomorrow, or early next week at the latest! I have a couple last-minute additions to work in.

How do you easily create 0-level characters for a funnel?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Hi joltblaster! If you are running the game, create your campaign and load it, then type the following command in chat:

/funnel 4

…or however many zeroes you want.

If you are playing, you can create a new campaign, use the command above, and then import them after you connect to the judge’s server. Or, just have the judge use the /funnel command and append your username like so:

/funnel 4 leozelig

That will create 4 zeroes assigned to user ‘leozelig’.

Let me know if that doesn’t answer your question, and I can walk you through it some more.

I am doing something wrong. I have tried it in a new campaign and it does recognize the /funnel command. I checked and I am running DCC RPG ruleset 1.1.2.
    Last edited by joltblaster; December 17th, 2021 at 20:08.

Blog Entries
    Are you running Fantasy Grounds Unity? The latest release of the ruleset is version 2021-09-13, so maybe that’s the issue. You can download FGU here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...oundsUnity.php

If that doesn’t fix it, let me know.

I am running Unity. Just pulled updates yesterday prior to playing in a game. Core RPG v2021-11-15, DCC RPG v1.1.2, CoreRPG Large Fonts. Only module loaded is the DCC Guide and the Players Guide. I have created four different Campaigns and they all act like they do not understand that /funnel command.

Blog Entries
    That info helps a lot - thank you. The problem is that your DCC ruleset is not updating. That version of the ruleset was released in Feb 2020. Contact Smiteworks support and they should be able to resolve the issue for you. The latest version of the DCC ruleset is v2021-09-13, and another update is coming soon.

Blog Entries
    The latest update has been submitted and is expected to hit the Live channel on 12-28-2021.

DCC RPG v2021-12-17 (release 17)
    [Fixed] Combat tracker effect durations decreasing by 2 each round.
    [Fixed] Wrong casting table result displays when spell check roll is not a natural 1 but total is less than or equal to 1 due to modifiers.
    [Fixed] Script error when dragging an attack roll from chat window to combat tracker or token target.
    [Fixed] NPCs dropped to combat tracker do not roll d16 initiative die when option selected on NPC record.
    [Fixed] ‘Armor Class:’ label truncated in Combat Calc dialog box linked on Main tab of char sheet. Label reverted to ‘Armor:’.
    [Fixed] Primeval slime NPC record missing link to slime color table on Notes tab.
    [Fixed] Minor typos and formatting errors in the core rules module.
    [Updated] Duration added to onHover display for mini action buttons.
    [Updated] Slash command /funnel automatically adds pushcart contents to inventory with location ‘Pushcart’.
    [Updated] Slash command /funnel automatically adjusts max ammo value in weapon list for ranged and thrown weapons.
    [Updated] ‘Unable to find table’ error message now includes table name.
    [Updated] Improved parsing of NPC special properties for resistance, vulnerability, and immunity effects when dropped to combat tracker.
    [Updated] Disapproval range automatically increases on cleric spell check failure with chat message notification.
    [Updated] Base spell check field is rollable. A d10 is rolled if base spell check calculation does not specify a spell stat (ie, PC is not a spellcaster) in Magic Meta dialog box linked on Actions tab of char sheet.
    [Updated] Items with type (or subtype) equal to ‘magic item’ are unidentified when dropped from data module to Inventory tab on char sheet.
    [Added] Actions parsing for custom spells. See forum thread for details.
    [Added] Tables to core rules module for starting gold by class and corruption, manifestation, and misfire for individual spells.
    [Added] Dragging a table to the corruption or misfire field on a spell record creates a link to the table (intended for linking corruption and misfire tables).
    [Added] Modifier button created for d16 initiative die (when two-handed weapon equipped). This is redundant with existing methods for indicating a d16 initiative die on char sheet and NPC record (ie, does not "stack").

I deleted the file from my vault and restarted the program. It downloaded a new GGDCC file but I still have the same issue. I will see if I can the support email and have them take a look. Thanks for all the help and hardwork.

Blog Entries
    No problem! Support should be able to clear up the updater issue and get everything working for you.

Thread Information