Joshua Stream Pre
Page 72 of 76 First ... 22627071727374 ... Last
  1. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Did you try infravision? I haven’t tested it much because I’ve been busy with other updates, but I will check it.
    Thanks! Yes I tried both "Infravision" and "Infra-vision" as well as an effect, "VISION: 60 darkvision" and other variations. I tried other maps too, in case it was that, but nothing worked for me.

  2. #712
    leozelig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    1,537
    Blog Entries
    1
    I’m working on a fix for infravision. I missed some CoreRPG changes , so it shouldn’t be too difficult to get this working again.

    Thanks for reporting this seansps!

  3. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I’m working on a fix for infravision. I missed some CoreRPG changes , so it shouldn’t be too difficult to get this working again.

    Thanks for reporting this seansps!
    No problem! Thanks for looking into it!

  4. #714
    leozelig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    1,537
    Blog Entries
    1
    Vision is all sorted out.

    infravision.jpg

  5. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Vision is all sorted out.

    infravision.jpg
    Thank you! Has the latest version been published? My updater on macOS seems broken due to the latest FG update so I’m also still waiting on that to get fixed to test.

  6. #716
    leozelig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    1,537
    Blog Entries
    1
    It should hit the test channel early next week and go live the Tue after. The red won’t be quite that intense on the finished version.

  7. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    It should hit the test channel early next week and go live the Tue after. The red won’t be quite that intense on the finished version.
    Awesome, can’t wait!!

  8. #718
    leozelig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    1,537
    Blog Entries
    1
    I submitted the vision fix separately from the next update. The Live channel should see this by Tuesday. I changed the intensity to 80%. I will keep experimenting with different color options, but at least it’s working now. Feel free to share any suggestions.

  9. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I submitted the vision fix separately from the next update. The Live channel should see this by Tuesday. I changed the intensity to 80%. I will keep experimenting with different color options, but at least it’s working now. Feel free to share any suggestions.
    Awesome! Thank you! Confirmed it is working great.

  10. #720
    Leo, I noticed tonight that the Halfling auto crit does not read the table properly. It makes the roll but states "unable to find the table". This same crit table works for the other classes that use it. It is just the halfling that can't read it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Forge

Log in

Log in