STAR TREK 2d20
Page 69 of 110 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    It's still there. I've attached a screenshot showing my version. I've tried deleting all files starting with 'GGDCC' from my Vault and re-downloaded them all. The screenshot and error are from a new campaign with no extensions at all. Right now I'm changing and updating to Test to see if it works there.
    bug.jpg

EDIT: On test the problem doesn't happen. So I guess all I gotta do is for it to hit Live? :P
    Last edited by Dr0W; August 8th, 2021 at 06:22.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    It's still there. I've attached a screenshot showing my version. I've tried deleting all files starting with 'GGDCC' from my Vault and re-downloaded them all. The screenshot and error are from a new campaign with no extensions at all. Right now I'm changing and updating to Test to see if it works there.
    The test version goes live on Tue, and the error should go away after you download that.

Blog Entries
    Here is a preview of some changes to the combat tracker. I am changing the 'Spells' label to 'Powers' since it is really an all-purpose section. You will be able to double-click the power name to append the '[LOST]' label, similar to rechargeable powers in 5E. You can remove the [LOST] label by double-clicking again. You can also see that the save button is now separate from the cast button, so the judge doesn't need to open the NPC record to roll a save for the target.

npc powers.jpg

Blog Entries
    I have been promoted to the rank of purple sorcerer! Not a bad set of rolls...

slash funnel.jpg

But I foresee that 1 hit point causing pain and sadness!

Blog Entries
    Ah so true

Blog Entries
    Ruleset updated (v2021-08-12)

[Fixed] NPC saving throws not linking to combat tracker.
    [Fixed] Minor typos (missing hyphens) in core rules module.
    [Updated] Core rules modules consolidated into a single module to eliminate duplication of library data. Character sheet links will auto-update with correct paths.
    [Updated] Yddgrrl’s Maze adventure module eliminates duplicate spell and image records.
    [Updated] Spell Calc dialog box on Actions tab renamed Magic Meta. Moved details button to open dialog box to MAGIC header.
    [Updated] Power counter functionality merged for spells and abilities.
    [Updated] Changed ‘Cast’ label to ‘Chk’ for power actions on char sheet.
    [Updated] Changed ‘Spells’ label to ‘Pwr’ for NPC powers in combat tracker.
    [Updated] Separated cast and save actions; each power can have multiple save actions. NPC powers display save buttons in the combat tracker, allowing the judge to roll a save for the target without opening the NPC record.
    [Updated] Double clicking the NPC power name in combat tracker appends the ‘[LOST]’ label (or removes existing label).
    [Updated] Bonus hit points from ‘Bountiful harvest’ birth augur applied at character creation and level advancement. Starting luck modifier must be appended to lucky roll field on char sheet – for example, ‘Bountiful harvest: Hit points +2’.
    [Updated] Bonus languages from ‘Birdsong’ birth augur applied at character creation.
    [Updated] Bonus languages are determined randomly at character creation and advancement to level 1. Duplicate results add entry ‘One additional randomly determined language’ to language list.
    [Added] Custom disapproval table field added to Magic Meta dialog box. Leave blank for default table.
    [Added] Slash command ‘/funnel <user> <#chars>’ created for 0-level character generation. Parameters are optional.

The 0-level character generator is lots of fun!

Blog Entries
    I started the process of setting up a website for the DCC ruleset. I'll post more details once I get the basic framework up and running.

Blog Entries
    For the next update, I will be focusing on magic. I'm going to add a separate library module containing all the spell tables (manifestation, corruption, and misfire) and allow the corruption and misfire tables to be linked to these fields on the spell record for easy access. The reason for the separate module is because not everyone is a spellcaster and this would significantly increase the load time for the core rules module. I don't think the manifestation table needs to be linked because you roll this once when you acquire the spell. The other feature I'm thinking of adding is auto-rolling the mercurial magic effect when you drop a spell to your char sheet. I feel like that's always an inconvenience in character creation, but maybe that's just me. I would rather just open the spell record on my char sheet (or set the Display mode to Summary) to see what I got.

@leozelig Do you by any chance have a list of what products are in the pipeline for DCC/MCC? Smiteworks used to have a list of projects and who was working on them but now I can't find anything new. I figured you've got the bulk (if not all) of anything currently under development. There are some DCC VTT aids on sale right now at Drivethrurpg but I'd rather wait to buy them from the Smiteworks store if they're already in development.

Thread Information