STAR TREK 2d20
Page 61 of 110 First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last
    You roll the Deed die. it auto adds this to the attack roll and damage.

Blog Entries
    Credit to bayne7400 for the TWF bug report!

The deed die must be rolled before the attack. The roll result is stored in the Weapon Meta window (click magnifying glass in Weapons header) until a new deed is rolled. The reason is that you only perform one deed per round, and the result is added to all attacks and damage for that round. The ruleset cannot track time to determine when a new deed roll is needed, so the deed roll is not automated. It’s tricky when first learning the ruleset, but a necessary step.

Blog Entries
    Working on a log for the DCC legacy rules...

legacy log.jpgdcc legacy.jpg

Thanks for the deed info. Am I doing something wrong? Have the latest updated FGU, still when I roll attack for my level 1 halfling two handed it rolls a d14 and d12 respectively. I have two weapon fighting dot checked and using two handaxes. Have one designated primary and other offhand. Showing two-weapon fighting in features along with other halfling abilities.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by omega1143 View Post
    Thanks for the deed info. Am I doing something wrong? Have the latest updated FGU, still when I roll attack for my level 1 halfling two handed it rolls a d14 and d12 respectively. I have two weapon fighting dot checked and using two handaxes. Have one designated primary and other offhand. Showing two-weapon fighting in features along with other halfling abilities.
    It’s a bug. I uploaded the fix which should be available next Tue. You can get it sooner on the Test channel.

Attachment 45198

New error. The error occurs when adding a weapon to the character sheet.
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 26th, 2021 at 01:17.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    New error. The error occurs when adding a weapon to the character sheet.
    Hotfix submitted. Thanks, bayne7400!

One persistent issue: When you delete a weapon from the inventory, it’s adding that weapon to the weapon list a second time instead of removing the existing entry. You can delete the items from the weapon list manually until I can figure out the problem.

I'm getting an error on NPC/mobs rolling a crit; rolling a fumble with or without a target on the combat tracker works as expected, rolling a crit without a target works as expected; rolling a crit with a target gives me an error: "Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager action critical.lua"]:76: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value.

No extensions in use.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Tab... I’ll check it out.

Edit: Hotfix submitted. I figured out the issue with a second weapon entry adding to the weapon list when you delete it from your inventory. I will include this in the next update -- currently shooting for Tuesday, April 6.
    Last edited by leozelig; March 27th, 2021 at 13:17.

Blog Entries
    I am currently adding actions for DCC Annual spells and canticles. I have 7 or 8 more patrons to get through, and then I will send the next update. This is probably low-yield in terms of usage, but it's been on my list for quite some time.

Thread Information