FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 60 of 110 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
    yes, it's fun to toy with the code but after posting the reply I realized with the upgrades you did on the ruleset the ext is completely redundant, you are right I will remove it

I have a different question:
    I´m running my campaing in Lankhmar, since its a kind of sandbox I rely a lot in generate content with tables
    For instance, a Food generator, I use a table for each component of the meal
    ingredient: chicken/fish/veal/pork/duck
    flavour: salted/marinated/fried/pickled
    side: chips/lettuce/tomato/fried fishbone
    Then I nest the three tables in another table ingredient/flavour/side to generated the meal

Currently I use output in the chat, but is not very sexy, example:
    Food Generator =
    Food ingredient 1
    Food ingredient 2
    Food ingredient 3
    Food ingredient 1 = 7
    Pork with
    Food ingredient 2 = 8
    Marinated
    Food ingredient 3 = 2
    Scallions

So two questions here:
    1.- is it possible that the output is a new item in an item category?
    2.- when the ouput is on the chat, how I can get rid all the tables titles and just get the result, using same the example something like "Food generator = Pork with marinated scallions" or just "Pork with marinated scallions"?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaume View Post
    So two questions here:
    1.- is it possible that the output is a new item in an item category?
    2.- when the ouput is on the chat, how I can get rid all the tables titles and just get the result, using same the example something like "Food generator = Pork with marinated scallions" or just "Pork with marinated scallions"?
    Fun! It’s not possible to output to an item, but you can try output to Story to remove the column labels.

Blog Entries
    I use story templates and tables to do that type of menu or other adventure seed output.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

but if I choose output=parcel each table results is an item in the parcel, the problem is to "merge" them?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I use story templates and tables to do that type of menu or other adventure seed output.
    I had no idea about Story templates, I´m just reading about how it works and looks like the kind of solution I need, thanks for the tip!

I like FLUK! For the Fleeting Luck indicator.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    I like FLUK! For the Fleeting Luck indicator.
    The gods planned this, I think...

I am going to automate disapproval rolls with an option to disable. Players need to manage disapproval manually because occasionally someone accidentally rolls a spell check twice, and that gets confusing. But it will roll the correct number of dice on the disapproval table modified by luck. Initially, this will only work for the default table in the core rules, and the module needs to be open. I can see this being extended to custom tables in the future, but for now, we will get it working with the default table.

Nice, yes, disapproval should be handed down from the gods themselves, not by the player's own hand (roll)! I like it.

Blog Entries
    Bug report... Two-weapon fighting not applying minimum agility 16 for halflings. I submitted a fix for this.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Bug report... Two-weapon fighting not applying minimum agility 16 for halflings. I submitted a fix for this.
    Almost asked about this the other night bc we were rolling up a Halfling. Appreciate you! How does the deed dice work when rolling an attack in FGU? I saw the button for it. Does it also roll it separate as one dice roll automatically when attacking? Or do you have to manually roll it?

Thread Information