DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 55 of 110 First ... 545535455565765105 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    No that's on Live. I'm sorry did that fix not go Live yet? I think I'm getting lost on what's gone live and what's on Test.
    Me too... It should have gone Live weeks ago, but if it’s working on the Test channel, then theoretically that bug should be temporary. I will test it with targeting and see what happens, but I wouldn’t expect that to matter.

I just checked Test. I got a 0 damage result there too.

Blog Entries
    I see - the min damage is only triggering when the dmg result is less than 0. I will try to include this in the update I just submitted.

Here is a screenshot of the combat tracker with attributes.

new combat tracker.jpg

Nice!

Blog Entries
    This is what I am thinking for traps as NPCs... If the type is 'trap' or 'hazard' then initiative, HP (if set to 0), saving throws, and ability scores will hide when the record is locked. Damage caused by the trap is entered as an attack. In most cases, you will only click the damage clause, but theoretically a hazard could make an attack roll. You can enter details about the trap in the SP (special properties) field or on the Notes tab. I have used NPC records for traps before, but it looks much better without the extra number fields. This doesn't really add any new functionality other than the appearance.

trap record.jpg

Can effects be added to equipment? Example let's save the players find a curious item similar to hand crossbow with no ribs. They fiddle with it and find that it fires energy. They discover that it changes the energy discharged when it clicks. Sum up Player have found laser with different settings aside from Making multiple weapons is there a way to use effects to do different damage values?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baufrin View Post
    Can effects be added to equipment? Example let's save the players find a curious item similar to hand crossbow with no ribs. They fiddle with it and find that it fires energy. They discover that it changes the energy discharged when it clicks. Sum up Player have found laser with different settings aside from Making multiple weapons is there a way to use effects to do different damage values?
    Currently not possible, but it’s a good idea. I think 2E has this - not sure about other rulesets. This is a fairly popular request so I can see it becoming part of the ruleset at some point. In the meantime, the player with the item should set up a power entry on the Actions tab with the different damage type effects.

What is the best introductory adventure for DCC, possibly with pre-made characters?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    What is the best introductory adventure for DCC, possibly with pre-made characters?
    I would say Portal Under the Stars is the best 0-level funnel for an introduction to DCC. Sailors Under the Starless Sea is also a classic. If you choose to bypass the funnel and start at level 1, I really like Doom of the Savage Kings.

You would need to create your own characters, but it only takes a few mins once you get the basics down.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I would say Portal Under the Stars is the best 0-level funnel for an introduction to DCC. Sailors Under the Starless Sea is also a classic. If you choose to bypass the funnel and start at level 1, I really like Doom of the Savage Kings.

You would need to create your own characters, but it only takes a few mins once you get the basics down.
    Thank you

Thread Information