DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 53 of 110 First ... 343515253545563103 ... Last
    We just made a new spell for Lay on Hands.
    Turn Unholy doesn't come up often enough in game for it to be an issue, so we just roll and look that one up manually.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Glad you figured that out Tab... I left some of the old code for core spells, so it’s possible the result when the spell is set to Ability is coming from the data file. I plan to remove that eventually.

Hi Papi. Thanks for the suggestion. I considered doing this once before, but in the end, I wasn’t sure if it was worth adding a layer of complexity to the ruleset. I have created NPCs for traps in my games, using only the Attacks field and maybe the SP (special properties) field. Let me know which ruleset has a good trap/hazard template, and I will take a closer look at it.
    Pathfinder 1st edition ruleset has three different NPC types. Characters , traps and vehicles.
    Last edited by Papi; February 2nd, 2021 at 17:14.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Papi, I’ll take a look.

Excellent! And one more thing. Is it possible to make a custom effect for a specific saving throw in the DCC ruleset? I have been trying this syntax: "Ability; SAVE: 3 will" and it is not working for me. "Ability; SAVE: 3" increases all saves by three and this is not convenient for what I have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Excellent! And one more thing. Is it possible to make a custom effect for a specific saving throw in the DCC ruleset? I have been trying this syntax: "Ability; SAVE: 3 will" and it is not working for me. "Ability; SAVE: 3" increases all saves by three and this is not convenient for what I have in mind.
    Hey Papi, it's SAVE: # willpower; or reflex; or fortitude

Blog Entries
    Regarding traps, here's a thought... Entering "trap" or "hazard" as the NPC type would hide the initiative, saving throws and abilities fields and the spells tab when the record is locked. My only reservation is that it's not as intuitive as a checkbox, but it's cleaner and simpler to code. I will probably set it up for the next update and let you try it. There are some changes coming to CoreRPG, so I'm waiting until those hit the Test channel before dropping any more updates.

Thank you Patreons leozelig and tabarkus! 100 die rolls will be sacrificed in your name today!

Hey Leo,
    I noticed a few minor bugs today.
    1) Under the equipment list; "Mounts and Related Gear" cannot be dragged into the character sheet by the player or the judge. The judge has to do it from the main item list.
    2) When organizing the character sheet inventory to give items in a location an additional blank inventory line is created each time you input a location. Not a big deal as you just have to delete it but...

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Hi,
    when someone/something is died (in combat), I can't find a way to remove it from the game (from the CT, map, playing characters etc) with just one easy and immediate click.. In other rulesets there is a button in the Combat Tracker to delete a guy from the game with just one click (when that guy is killed in combat). I think it could be useful to have such option also in DCC (especially for the large number of player characters at 0 level).
    Any news about this?!

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Any news about this?!
    It is a two click process in all the rulesets I've seen. For a PC you right click the 'shield icon' associated with the PC which brings up a radial menu with a 'delete item' option.
    see: DeceasedPC.PNG

When an NPC dies a 'delete item' button shows up at the end of the NPC's entry. Double click this button to remove the NPC from the combat tracker and its token from the map. see: DeceasedNPC.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tabarkus; February 4th, 2021 at 22:31.

Thread Information