DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 47 of 109 First ... 3745464748495797 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, I will take a look at it. Are you running any extensions? If so, disable them and try again. In the meantime, I will test on my end.

RaSepReTep, I'm unable to reproduce this critical hit error on my system. I've tried every combination I can think of but get no errors. Can you post a picture of their character sheets with the Combat meta window open. That's the only area I could think of that would produce an error.

Blog Entries
    I can't reproduce it either. Make sure you are running the latest version of the DCC ruleset (v1.9), which displays in the chat window on load. If we can't sort it out with a screenshot, you can export one of the PCs triggering the error and send me the xml file.

A couple of announcements:

• I will be sending the latest update (v1.10) soon, which should download to the Test channel by Tue Jan 12 and, if all goes well, will hit the Live channel on Jan 19.
    • In case you missed it, I posted another extension resurrecting a cool desktop decal I commissioned from the great fantasy artist Stefan Poag. He creates a ton of art for Goodman Games, and I was pleasantly surprised he took me up on the offer.
    • For the funky dice extension, I updated the icon for the d14 in the radial menu so the spacing matches the other double-digit numbers... really minor but if you care about such things, just re-download from the Dropbox link. The thread for the extension is here.
    • Hoping to get some tutorial videos up soon!

Happy new year!

It actually rolls fine for me too, it's just when the player initiates the roll from their sheet. I'll do some more investigation during our next session and see what I can find out.

Blog Entries
    Great, let me know how it goes! I will test from the player side in the meantime.

Blog Entries
    So, I'm pretty sure I figured out the issue with player crit and fumble rolls. The ruleset is trying to match the table name from the character sheet with a table in the library, and it's not finding one because the core rules module isn't loaded. Ask your players to load the core rules player module, and that should fix it. As an alternative, you can try setting the option 'Auto-roll crits and fumbles' to 'Both', which might access the table through the host/judge's library. But the bottom line is that the source module isn't loaded in the library.

I created a chat message for this, so if it happens in the future (with v1.10+), you will be prompted to load the source module.

....Ahh. so that's what the player module does!
    Thank you, I'm almost certain this will work.

Blog Entries
    I will fix the script so it still rolls the crit or fumble die even if it can’t find the table. You would need to look up the result, but it won’t trigger a script error, just the “table not found” chat message.

Just confirming that crits are working. Thanks again for the help.

Thread Information