DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 110 First ... 3341424344455393 ... Last
    Wow, you got to my update before I finished editing for the other images that were missing. You are amazing!

Blog Entries
    Well maybe not so amazing... Some of the files (including the new images) failed to upload to Smiteworks last week - my fault not theirs. I fixed the problem and requested an update ASAP. Until then, my apologies for the Test channel chaos you will experience. You should probably stick to the Live channel until the update goes out.

Blog Entries
    A hotfix has been pushed to the Test channel - should be working now! Thanks for your patience.

Blog Entries
    If anyone wants to try and find the secret message in the new 8th printing, the key for reading the runes is in the art on the languages page. HINT: The message contains every letter of the alphabet and is commonly used to display font samples.

The new skill list is coming along. I might remove the row shading, but otherwise everything is working. You can click the roll button or the dice string to make the check...

thief skills.jpg

Other things I'm planning or considering for the next update:
    * Min damage set to 0 instead of 1 (bug fix)
    * Label for custom fumble table name resized to fit
    * Added melee/missile attack and damage modifiers to Weapon Meta dialog box (see post #417)
    * Desktop dice swap buttons will apply to first die of damage and heal rolls
    * Add funky dice roll buttons to the desktop?
    * Add spell "fumble", misfire, and corruption tables? Auto-roll on spell fumble? So many tables (200+) will increase load time for core rules module, will test...
    * Add categories for table, item, and NPC records?

I'd like to see what adding the funky dice buttons would look like; I have mixed feelings on that one.

Blog Entries
    Me too! I will post some screenshots before I commit to anything

Two things I noticed in my game tonight Leo. The automatic crit roll is producing a script error: [string "scripts/manage action critical.lua"]:81: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil).

the second is the green color you chose for spell results output to chatbox is impossible to read. I have to copy and paste it back again to make it readable due to the color contrast.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the bug report Tabarkus.

I can use the ooc and emote fonts for manifestation and mercurial magic.

The script error is an easy fix - I will send that out later today.

Blog Entries
    I am using fonts from CoreRPG for spell messaging... Feedback or suggestions are welcome.

spell message colors.jpg

Blog Entries
    I fixed the script error for critical hit and fumble rolls, so that should get to you on Tuesday.

Thread Information