DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 109 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last
    Hi,
    one minor bug in Table 1-3. Entry 55 'Halfling chicken butcher' applies to PC just as 'Butcher', not appyling the halfling traits.
    I checked all other dwarv, elves, halflings and found them working.
    #55 Halfling Chicken butcher does work from the 'Occupations' table.
    This is in both, GM and Players Rulebook.

FGU issue: sometimes PC's dont to see Actions in their Actions tab, that gm sees.

greetings
    Chris
    DnD 5e - Dungeon Crawl Classic - Savage World - DSA

I've found in FGU some things don't appear in the tab until you scroll the mousewheel in that area of the tab. I assume that's a bug with FGU and not the DCC ruleset per se since it also happens in 5e ruleset.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizards Ghost View Post
    Hi,
    one minor bug in Table 1-3. Entry 55 'Halfling chicken butcher' applies to PC just as 'Butcher', not appyling the halfling traits.
    I checked all other dwarv, elves, halflings and found them working.
    #55 Halfling Chicken butcher does work from the 'Occupations' table.
    This is in both, GM and Players Rulebook.

FGU issue: sometimes PC's dont to see Actions in their Actions tab, that gm sees.

greetings
    Chris
    Thanks, Chris! I will fix this... appreciate the bug report

Blog Entries
    I updated the ruleset in the test channel:

RULESET
    [Fixed] NPC spells not displaying in Combat mode.

MODULES
    DCC Core Rules
    [Fixed] Broken links in 'Table 1-3: Occupations' table for shortbow and sling ammo.
    [Fixed] Halfling chicken butcher occupation linking to butcher in 'Table 1-3: Occupations' table.
    [Fixed] Broken image link for 'Ithha, Prince of Elemental Wind' image in Supernatural Patrons section.

DCC Core Rules - Player
    [Fixed] Broken links in 'Table 1-3: Occupations' table for shortbow and sling ammo.
    [Fixed] Halfling chicken butcher occupation linking to butcher in 'Table 1-3: Occupations' table.
    [Fixed] Broken link for random ghost encounter removed in 'Supernatural Influence Manifestation' table.

I am still working on the issue with duration units in effect actions dropped to the combat tracker. I believe the new line issue with casting results in the chat window is a Unity issue, not a ruleset issue. As always, I appreciate everyone's help with reporting bugs!
    Last edited by leozelig; June 26th, 2020 at 11:17.

Whops that Bugreport went into the wrong Stickyed Topic...moved to the proper one now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Astaroshe; June 26th, 2020 at 16:27.

Thanks for your work leozelig

Do you think its possible to get the luck modifiers automated sometimes?

I still hope that DCC will attrack much more players, its mechanics works, is fun and avoids lots of the problems that systems like DnD, PF, DSA have.
    At least i try my best, and will go on offering DCC adventures on FG.
    Last edited by Wizards Ghost; June 26th, 2020 at 12:08.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I updated the ruleset in the test channel:

RULESET
    [Fixed] NPC spells not displaying in Combat mode.

MODULES
    DCC Core Rules
    [Fixed] Broken image link for 'Ithha, Prince of Elemental Wind' image in Supernatural Patrons section.

DCC Core Rules - Player
    [Fixed] Broken link for random ghost encounter removed in 'Supernatural Influence Manifestation' table.

I am still working on the issue with duration units in effect actions dropped to the combat tracker. I believe the new line issue with casting results in the chat window is a Unity issue, not a ruleset issue. As always, I appreciate everyone's help with reporting bugs!
    I'll be DMing (jugding? GMing? ) DCC this Sunday for the first time ever, using FG and your ruleset. Three of the players are already FG players and GMs, but never played DCC; the fourth player is a DCC judge, but never used FG. Thank you for making DCC on FG possible!
    :- )

Blog Entries
    Thanks pablomaz... Have a great time, and cheers to you for running some DCC!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizards Ghost View Post
    Thanks for your work leozelig

Do you think its possible to get the luck modifiers automated sometimes?

I still hope that DCC will attrack much more players, its mechanics works, is fun and avoids lots of the problems that systems like DnD, PF, DSA have.
    At least i try my best, and will go on offering DCC adventures on FG.
    Hi Wizards Ghost! I think you are referring to lucky rolls?? Those are tricky because there are so many possible applications, and some house rules ignore penalties to lucky rolls (i.e. it’s either a bonus or nothing), so I chose not to automate it. If I misunderstood that, feel free to clarify

It’s always good to hear from DCC judges - there are never enough to go around!!

-Problem solved-

Hi,
    i feel stupid in the moment, but i fail to get a D3 (for unarmed attack) to the actions tab.

For sure there is a simple solution, that i just dont see.

Please enlighten me someone, please.

Okay, got it. Get it via D6, rather than D4 -1d.
    Last edited by Wizards Ghost; June 28th, 2020 at 17:28.

Thread Information