FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 110 First ... 1018192021223070 ... Last
    Hi there,

I was wondering if is it correct for a wether melee/long range weapon (such as dagger) to have the same thac0 modifiers. For instance, this dagger can be used with strenght modifier in a melee fight but with a dex modifier if used as long range. Am i right? In my campaign if a PC has a dagger it comes with a strenght modifier for both long range/melee. Is there any way to make it automatically calculated or should I modify manually?

Thanks

Another thing I noticed. It seems that the surprise roll is not modified by dexterity (reaction adj.).

Cheers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Another minor bug: in the Library Module window, Yggdrrl's Maze is marked with a green check mark as "allow player load" by default each time the campaign is started. Unless the Judge remembers to mark it as "block player load" a player can load it; however it causes problems if a player loads it. It is an adventure which should only be available to the Judge and should default to the red X, "block player load".
    Thanks Tabarkus. That will be fixed.

Blog Entries
    Davide87, I'm going to assume you are talking about the 2E ruleset.

Yes, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Davide87 View Post
    Yes, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
    I believe you are in the wrong thread then. This one is about Dungeon Crawl Classics, not Advanced Dungeons & Dragons

Sorry, my fault then! Thanks

Leo, I have a request that I don't know if it is possible. Is it possible to add an additional tab to the character sheet that can only be read by the Judge/DM. This would allow me to make character specific notes directly on the character sheet.

Thanks, Tabarkus

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Leo, I have a request that I don't know if it is possible. Is it possible to add an additional tab to the character sheet that can only be read by the Judge/DM. This would allow me to make character specific notes directly on the character sheet.

Thanks, Tabarkus
    I know that the Rolemaster character sheet has a section of the Notes tab that is viewable by GM only.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Hi turelus, thanks for the feedback. I'm pretty sure NPC hit points work that way now, if I understand your question correctly. It's been awhile since I've looked at that particular feature, but I modeled the NPCs after 3.5E/Pathfinder so it should be the same.
    Thanks for the reply Leo, I double checked yesterday to make sure I wasn't getting something wrong, and TBH I could just be misremembering how Pathfinder worked (it's been a year since I used it).

The functionality I am seeing now is.
    Standard - Uses HP from HP box
    Random - Always rolls HD randomly, even if a HP value is entered.
    Max - Uses max HD value

What I am looking for is an option which is kind of a mix of Standard/Random in which if the HP box is empty is chooses random, if the HP box has a value it chooses that rather than random. In my mind I am sure I've played with a ruleset which did that but honestly I could be misremembering (I wouldn't put it past me).

Thread Information