STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 109 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy_9000 View Post
    There was a unity update yesterday that solved a similar problem to the one you are experiencing Tkinzer, might be worth running it and seeing how it is today?
    FYI: This update did fix my "loading forever" problem. Product is working as advertised now.

Cattura.JPG

This, when I try to Heal (Cure Light Wound).

Cheers

Hi Leozelig,

I tried to find which option enables the Shield Bash attack for Dwarves. How you handle this attack?

I tried to add a new weapon called "Shield Bash", but I cannot add the required D14 attack die...

I'm not sure if I'm wrong, but if this option is still not implemented, have you though about implementing it soon?

Thank you for your wonderful ruleset and all your effort!

FCastellanos: I am able to add Shield Bash as a weapon on the Actions Tab. You can add the d14 (which is in the custom option for the d20) by dropping it in the "dice" slot for the attack once you open the detail window on the weapon by clicking on the magnifying glass icon at the end of the listing for the weapon. I was not sure if you were uncertain as to the details of how to do that so I included those. You add the damage die in the same way by dropping the d3 under the Damage heading it will auto populate. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by turelus View Post
    Any chance of adding/changing the monster HP options for GM in the following way?

Random & Fixed.
    If HP field is blank (left at 0) random HP is rolled from the HD, if there is a value in that field it uses that value.

I would really love to have the bosses in my games have set HP but all the random monsters have random HP. I could have sworn the Pathfinder ruleset worked this way but I could also be misremembering.
    Hi turelus, thanks for the feedback. I'm pretty sure NPC hit points work that way now, if I understand your question correctly. It's been awhile since I've looked at that particular feature, but I modeled the NPCs after 3.5E/Pathfinder so it should be the same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide87 View Post
    Cattura.JPG

This, when I try to Heal (Cure Light Wound).

Cheers
    Graphics error? That script is not part of the DCC ruleset and must be running from CoreRPG. There was a recent update, let me know if that didn't resolve the issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FCastellanos View Post
    Hi Leozelig,

I tried to find which option enables the Shield Bash attack for Dwarves. How you handle this attack?

I tried to add a new weapon called "Shield Bash", but I cannot add the required D14 attack die...

I'm not sure if I'm wrong, but if this option is still not implemented, have you though about implementing it soon?

Thank you for your wonderful ruleset and all your effort!
    Thanks for the kind words, FCastellanos - appreciate that

I think Tabarkus covered it pretty well, but just in case...

Create a weapon called 'Shield Bash', and then click the magnifying glass to the far right, which will open a dialog window with attack and damage details. To find the d14, right-click on the d20, select Custom Dice, and then select the d14. Drag the die over to the attack dice field and left-click to drop it. This should set your action die for that attack to the d14.

shield bash attack.jpgshield bash chat message.jpg

Another minor bug: in the Library Module window, Yggdrrl's Maze is marked with a green check mark as "allow player load" by default each time the campaign is started. Unless the Judge remembers to mark it as "block player load" a player can load it; however it causes problems if a player loads it. It is an adventure which should only be available to the Judge and should default to the red X, "block player load".

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Another minor bug: in the Library Module window, Yggdrrl's Maze is marked with a green check mark as "allow player load" by default each time the campaign is started. Unless the Judge remembers to mark it as "block player load" a player can load it; however it causes problems if a player loads it. It is an adventure which should only be available to the Judge and should default to the red X, "block player load".
    Is this a part of the core rules product?

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    Is this a part of the core rules product?
    Yes, it is. It's an alternative adventure that comes in place of The Abbot of the Woods in some special printings of the book.

Thread Information