DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Done

Hey GregRex; I kept thinking about this and the only way I've been able to duplicate it is when the player doesn't have their ruleset loaded. While this is unlikely it's an easy check and fix if so.

Tabarkus

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    We found a bug Thursday night in DCC:

Bug: Thieves are not triggering Crit Table II

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Hey Tab, I'm trying to figure out how to integrate ability checks into the actions interface for powers. Can you give an example of how you would use this? I'm trying to decide whether I can just add the ability score names to the string cycler for the save action to indicate an ability check (which is efficient but not intuitive). I don't see myself creating a new action type for ability checks.

Also want to plug the github wiki I am creating for the ruleset one more time. I added some images, looks nice.

Yeah, I just imagined it going in the string cycler for the save action myself. I see myself using it for grapple checks, and other opposed ability checks, or environmental hazard checks that effect only one or a few party members; otherwise I use the group ability check on the Party Sheet.

Blog Entries
    Update submitted...

[Updated] Save types for spells and powers now include ability scores, which trigger an ability check instead of a saving throw.
    [Updated] Minor adjustment to column spacing for AC and saves on the main tab of the party sheet.

Hi leozelig!

I am seeing what seems like a possible bug, but I can't seem to figure out what is causing it. It could be a typo in my module/extension that I created. Here's what I observe:

- Using my Module (and extension to add spell actions for it) available here: https://www.realm15.com/s/ClericsOfT...asyGrounds.zip
    - When I add my custom class to level 3 for Cleric of Ildavir they do get the canticle "Thunderstrike" as expected
    - Bug: For some reason, this canticle always increases the disapproval rating of the cleric even when they succeed. The table seems to be set up right to fail on the right range.

Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Hmm, that’s interesting. Does it work properly for other cleric spells & canticles? I can look at the extension over the weekend if it’s an isolated thing.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Hmm, that’s interesting. Does it work properly for other cleric spells & canticles? I can look at the extension over the weekend if it’s an isolated thing.
    Thank you!

Yes, it seems to work for the others. To be clear, the extension is just adding spell parsing info to the canticles that my module adds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Thank you!

Yes, it seems to work for the others. To be clear, the extension is just adding spell parsing info to the canticles that my module adds.
    I see what's happening. For some reason, the ruleset is unable to calculate the success threshold of 16. When this happens, it looks for the word 'failure' in the result text, which is included in every result for this canticle.

If you open the power record, does it say level 3?
    When you cast it, does the chat notification include the [SPELL] label?

I'm not really sure why it's not picking that up, but worst case scenario, avoiding the word failure in the results table will fix it.

Blog Entries
    Small update submitted:

[Fixed] Ability score displayed on char sheet not accounting for spellburn.
    [Updated] Spellburn recovery requires no spellburn of ANY ability for that day.

Thread Information